or Connect

Posts by blackmajik2021

but my speakers work when i plug them into the heaphone jack in the front of the computer....i dont see why two computers would have this same problem....it seems really weird
didnt work. thoses fixes are really outdated. I have a 2nd G nano.
the audio jack on the rear panel of my mac pro wont work. I find this really weird because I had the same problem before I returned it and I thought it was a problem with the computer ( actually a guy at the genius bar said it was the audio card that was broken) so now that ive had the same problem on two brand new mac pros directly from apple i think its something else. Anybody Have any ideas on how I could get it to work?
whenever I try to format my ipod from windows to work on my mac it freezes i tunes and gives me a loading icon that lasts forever ( it lasted over 12 hours because I left it on overnight once). Is there any other method I can use to get new songs on my ipod?
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5271/picture1us3.png
the system specs dont really tell you anything
hey, so i finally took my mac pro to the apple store and its broken ( haha to all of you who flamed me for being a troll). the guy at the genius bar told me the video card was fried and so was the sound chip. So im returning it and apple shipped me a free 250 gig g-drive so I could back up my data. Problem is I really dont know how to create a bootable disk image as ive never used any sort of external device before (let alone on a mac) does anyone know where I can find...
t5hanks be3cau7se3 t5hat5 r4e3allhy he3lp0s
he3lp0 me3 my6 ke3y6bo9ar4d i8s me3sse3d i8t5 u7p0 make3s me3 t5p0e3 li8ke3 t5hi8s. ho9w2 do9 i8 FIX I*T%
can you do it in Itunes....I cant seem to find any plugin.