or Connect

Posts by blackmajik2021

If i own wc3 for windows will I be able to install it on my mac or do i need a mac specific version? If i cant install it off the cd's I own, can i torrent the mac version and use my old cd keys? since I did actually buy the game in the first place.
I wanna bench my new mac pro, but I only know of windows benching programs.
thanks for that, its just really weird how some aspects of the list options are in prefs, and some in veiw, I was looking all though teh prefs menu. thx.
I plugged an Ethernet cable from my mac pros 2nd Ethernet port into my pcs Ethernet port and set up my pc for file sharing but the pc wont detect the mac as being on the network or even being any sort of device. What should I do. I tried Reading a few walkthroughs but they were intensely confusing as Im new to the mac thing.
another adium question, I dont want to see my offline buddys....I have a huge buddy list and it makes it really annoying because I cant just glance and see whos online, I need to scroll.
ok thanks for that, for some reason i though alias would be like rename...idk why...I guess because thats what it is when yo use AIM....anyway...my firefox disk is on my desktop not in my applications folder and i cant delete it or move it
(>.<) where is the best place for me to save downloaded programs...im saving them to my user name > documents folder right now....also I just got vlc (quicktime is lacking)...and x torrent...is x torrent the best torrent client? I know I read it was good somewhere but im not sure.
First off, Im a windows power user, and I just got my mac today, And this is HELL. I feel like if i try to do anything thats not what the "end user" would do its the hardest thing in the world. Im dying trying to do a bunch of things like, Make the font in my buddy list smaller(adium), Import my del.icou.us bookmarks into firefox (I cant find the damn firefox folder!) as a matter in fact, I cant find any application folders for any programs I installed....all I can find Is...
I just realized this is the wrong forum...sorry
First off, Im a windows power user, and I just got my mac today, And this is HELL. I feel like if i try to do anything thats not what the "end user" would do its the hardest thing in the world. Im dying trying to do a bunch of things like, Make the font in my buddy list smaller(adium), Import my del.icou.us bookmarks into firefox (I cant find the damn firefox folder!) as a matter in fact, I cant find any application folders for any programs I installed....all I can find Is...