or Connect

Posts by blackmajik2021

hooking it up to a mac pro @ 2x 2.66, 4gb ram, X1900 512. Im going to college for graphic design but I also game. also, my 2nd display is ALWAYS full. I keep Im's, my media player, torrents, etc on my 2nd screen at all times, the main monitor i use for web browsing, games, etc.
Im wondering what I should use, right now I dont have the cash for either of the apple displays but im thinking around october I will. I know 2x 17 gives me more screen space than one 23, but does it give me more than a 30? im just wonderng. thanks.
true, but im going to college in two weeks and I cant deal with the hassle...Im usually all about saving as much money as I can....maybe in a few years ill buy another 4....that would be crazyyy....although no apps support more than 4 anyway.
i know the thing is i dont want anything less than 1gb sticks
im not really going to bother with sp2 because dx10 games are right around the corner...so yeah...i guess ill just see what happens ( i have vista ultimate)
how does vista work with boot camp as far as gaming goes. I know vista can lkill gaming on some pc's. I dont really know what im getting at but I just wanted to see if anyone has played anything on a similar set up. my mac pro has 4gb ram, 2x 3.0 xeons, and an ATI X1900
I have a 250 gig HD allready that im going to throw in it.
can i use boot camp with a not so purchased windows
Ok, so ill get that. I know, I'm not too fond of the mac pros not supporting the 8800's or even the 7800's....I don't know what apples deal is with not allowing the use of any card (esp in the mac pro, a system based on customization), and I already have two hard drives in my PC that I'm just going to format. (120 and 250 respectively)
ive been looking for benchmarks for 2x nvidia 7300 cards vs 1 radeon x1900 card and I cant find any, I know its only a 90$ diff but Im going to be gaming so I care (starcraft 2!!) Anyway, my build is(right now) * Two 3.0GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon * 4GB (4 x 1GB) * 500GB 7200-rpm Serial ATA 3Gb/s * ATI Radeon X1900 XT 512MB (2 x dual-link DVI) * Apple Cinema Display (20" flat panel) * One 16x SuperDrive * Apple Keyboard and Mighty...