or Connect

Posts by Stephenbw

So let me get this straight. What you are in effect saying is that although MY money is being used to support a cause with which I happen to agree I have no right to say so. If we follow your logic this debate should be restricted to the registered voters of California, of which, as you are contributing to the debate, I assume you must be one.You do know that we are on the World Wide Web, don't you? Oh, and could you please have a word with the AFA who threatened a US...
How very blinkered and insular of you.Let me be perfectly clear.As a long time Apple customer I have every right to express my view and will continue to do so.The money I have paid for my Apple products pays the wages of Apple employees in California, and their wages contribute to the US economy.I find it ironic that a citizen of the USA is demanding that others 'mind their own business'And don't get me started on the subject of WW2 and tardiness....
------I have rarely seen such utter tosh. How exactly is your marriage diminished by extending the right to marry to same sex couples? Is your marriage also diminished by those who divorce or have multiple marriages. Or by those who have quickie marriages in Las Vegas whilst under the influence. Or by those couples whose marriages are unhappy and/or violent.Are you really saying that marriage is only about raising a family? If so, are the marriages of those who are...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't all major corporations donate to political parties in one way or another? How will you ensure that any stocks you hold or purchases you make are not indirectly funding something with which you disagree? My bank in the UK, The Co-operative has an extremely vigourous ethical policyhttp://www.goodwithmoney.co.uk/servl.../GoodWithMoney and as a result I can be sure that my money does not fund corrupt regimes, animal testing, the arms trade...
Wouldn't you do this anyway? I know I would.Agreed; some things are, but in this instance, what exactly do feel is worth fighting to preserve, and what are preserving it from?
I don't believe for one minute that any diehard Apple fans will switch, despite what some of them are saying on here. Buying an occasional burger from Wendy's instead of McDonalds is one thing. Changing your preferred hardware and software is quite another; especially when, as has already been pointed out, the alternative's policies on homosexuality suggest that they are in accord with Apple. Homosexuality has never been 'someone's personal opinion', it is a fact of life...
I find it somewhat ironic that those spouting bigoted bile on this thread because their views do not coincide with Apple's seem to have no problem with the fact that their views are also espoused by Al Qaeda and fudamentaist Islamic regimes. Presumably they would be happier if a proposition to adopt Sharia Law was on the ballot in California
I agree, although poor spelling and grammar are, unfortunately, increasingly common in some legitimate emails and websites. However, I am not aware of Apple making such mistakes, so the missing apostrophe and typo in the request for 'Mothers Maiden Nane' should ring alarm bells
The link in my email clearly states:And in the Q&As I am very happy about the free 90 day extension as, apart from a couple of hours without mail, I have had no problems with the new service
From the o2 website Pay & Go customers can now enjoy all the great features of the iPhone without a monthly contract. The new 3G 8GB iPhone for Pay & Go will be available for £299.99 and 16GB for £359.99. This also includes unlimited browsing and Wi-Fi for the first 6 months after you activate your iPhone*. At the end of the six months you can continue to receive unlimited browsing and Wi-Fi for just £10 per month. We'll notify you at the end of the six month...