or Connect

Posts by Stephenbw

There are only 18 Apple retail stores in the UK, whereas there is an o2 and a Carphone Warehouse store on every high street.
"Ok, if you're a 15 year old kid who worked at mcdonalds all summer to buy the most expensive phone on the planet in order to be the coolest kid in class" Tell me, has MarcUK hit the nail on the head here? I can think of no other reason for your inability to understand his posts or to criticize his English and then write a sentence like this; " Also, if your goal is to make a point that you want to persuade people with, you've probably ended up doing the exact opposite." ...
Your analogy with books and libraries is misconceived. I rarely read books more than once so don't need to carry them all around with me. Songs I listen to hundreds of times. I suspect this is the same for most people.This is what I had to do before the iPod, when I used to take my Discman and a selection of cds on holiday. Inevitably there were many times when the cd I wanted to listen to was on the shelf at home. This is why I bought an iPod, so that wether I was on my...
This may suit you, but many of us do want to carry our entire music collection in our pockets. There is nothing more frustrating than having the urge to hear a particular track and finding you don't have it with you. Granted, this may not be an issue for US citizens who don't get many holidays, but when I'm on holiday in Greece for 2 or 3 weeks, twice a year, I want my complete music collection with me, not edited highlights.
Maybe not 'by voice', but this;http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...threadid=76811 could go a long way to making laptops superfluous