or Connect

Posts by emoeric87

I find the whole slogan, "Wake Up," too preachy. AND the fact that they showed up in front of an Apple store. . . it reminds me of when Carolyn Parrish stomped on George W. Bush's doll to express her infantile dislike of the man.   It's like, instead of telling us why we all suck for not buying your product, prove to us that we should buy your product by demonstrating it's awesomeness.   Then again, I am not a marketing expert. . .    
It would be a match made in heaven if Sprint's data speeds and availability didn't suuuuuuuuuck soooooooooo baaaaaaaad.
Except it costs $8–10 per MB. So, downloading a 3 minute song from iTunes would cost approximately $50 or about half of a traditional, month-long cell phone service subscription.EDIT: Make that $8–10 per MB, plus a WEEKLY $99 rental fee. . . Um, I'm sticking with my old fuddy duddy cell provider, I think. . .
Actually, the article looks like it has, let me count them.... 23 sources. And, many come straight from the National Bureau of Standards.The old adage that WIkipedia is not a valid source discourse only needs to be mentioned for when you're writing your occasional middle school book report. For many fields, especially in the hard sciences, Wikipedia is actively maintained and well updated. And has faaaaaaaaaarrrrrr more articles than your flimsy old Funk & Wagnalls.
Oh my God, I totally agree. Yay for the commercial. But seriously... let's not go overboard. They haven't sold rolled out iSoul yet, so for the time being, you'll have to maintain your own. Also—Whoa to the people who are replaying the thing over and over again—Why don't we all pretend our living room is an Apple Store, that we're employees and that we're all living in a dream world? Merry Christmas, all. Do something that has nothing to do with Apple for a couple minutes...
You're sure, huh? Well that's pretty weak in my opinion. Can I say that it is a mark of maturity to be able to see the argument from the other person's perspective. Before you lob all your rudimentary "nuh uh" comments at people, stop and actually consider. Even if the rabbi wasn't all right, you have to see his point is at least partially right. One thing the i-revolution might have brought: Self-important-ism. . . nobody matters except me (or me and the people I care...
Anybody ever try explaining to a iPhone-with-Windows user all the things you can do between iOS and Mac OS X. Me: "Oh yeah, I can sync all my calendars, emails, practically everything to my iPhone with little to no effort. Mail app is like email from the gods. Also, I can do practically anything with a PDF. And the apps you can use with iCal and everything else are so incredibly useful." iPhone-with-Windows user: "Gee that's cool. What version of Outlook do you need...
I actually prefer dropbox for it's interoperability. I can share folders with colleagues that don't use Mac and it works just as wonderfully for them as it does for me on my Mac. I bet that's one reason why they didn't want to be rolled into Apple.One of the main drawbacks of being a part of such a huge corporation (like Apple) is the need to go through enlarged bureaucracy to implement your new features/ideas. I don't know how big Dropbox is, but I'm sure it's nice that...
Ten bucks says they find dead bodies.... No, but seriously... it seems plausible.
Great idea.Your syntax makes you sound like a new Mac user.INDEED. . .