or Connect

Posts by emoeric87

Reread the article.... The Thunderbolt Display is only 27". The 24" is the older model. Thanks not harpooning me about my mistake.
The image in the main article is not accurate. Thunderbolt display has only two cables—one for the power supply, the other being the Thunderbolt hookup (assuming that you're plugging it into a Thunderbolt-capable computer). The one here shows power supply, MiniDisplay Port and USB.
I guess there's no reason to want privacy for anything other than things that are criminal or particularly dirty....
Must keep.... brow... furrowed.... at.... non... Apple.... products!
What difference would it make if one was referring to Koreans as a race or a nation? Unless you happen to be an expert on the sociological and economic behaviors of Korean business people as it pertains to international trade (which isn't entirely impossible...), your generalization colors all Koreans who do business as being vicious and unreasonable.... a statement which, whether racist or not, colors YOU as vicious and unreasonable as well.
I believe you mean the FTC (Federal Trade Commission). I see no reason why an organization charged with overseeing radio communications would give a blip about HDD quality.
Whohoo for two full paragraphs explaining simple math!
Praise Apple!
These complaints are like when people complained when the arc lamp was invented because they couldn't understand where the gas fuel went, nor could they service it like their old street lamps. MIddle-click complainers, listen up. I'm not a graphic designer, I don't work on a computer for a living in the slightest sense. But obviously if there are now gestures, you will be able to completely rearrange (if you want to) your entire work style. Who needs a middle click when...
In other news, I hereby decree that I plan to sue the internet for on charges of copyright infringement! What is being patent infringed, you ask?! The use of words gathered into sentences to convey information! I have my rights!!