or Connect

Posts by newbee

" 'Tis the season to be jolly" ..... or ..... "Now we don our gay apparel" .....never heard your particular "mashup" before. As a "traditionalist", I give it 1 star for "it's the thought that counts" ....but that's it.
Would you rather be the one person in the world to own the dorkiest headphones ever ?  Would that express enough individuality for you ?
Kind of like you and your posts ? ....got it.
There is always a plateau for someone with zero imagination which, judging from the banality of most of your posts, would seem to describe you perfectly. Might be time for a new shtick. Just sayin'.  
His past would seem to indicate he might just "enjoy a cigar" on your behalf.  
I don't think Apple will be hurt too bad by not taking your "advice" .....they seem to be doing all right as far as making money goes. You, on the other hand ........?
Here's the problem I have with Mr. Icahn. His past history is littered with companies that he "took an interest in" that are no longer with us. Carl is fond of saying things like: "for the good of All Shareholders",  but he sits there with over 50 million shares of Apple and, like the saying goes:  All men are created equal....but some are more "equal" than others.    Carl Icahn cares a whole lot more about himself than he does about anyone else, don't kid yourself. His...
 A stockbroker typically makes money on both the selling or buying of a stock....that's why one has to be aware of the "churn rate" of a "managed" portfolio. The transaction itself almost always creates profit for someone.  
 "Retirement is depressing for most people with active minds"............and no money to spend satisfying it. There. Fixed it for you.   
I'm sorry Marvin. You have a point, but I don't share your willingness to try and explain the "responsibilities" of the media....whose mantra is :  If it bleeds, it leads. That alone tells me everything I need to know about how "responsible" the news media is.