or Connect

Posts by newbee

Very true....too bad he can't "think" of any.  
A decent survey would show "when" and how much wages have increased. Would that be enough to satisfy you ?
I think it's more a case of trying to protect company "secrets".  A company, like Apple or Google, has more to lose on "lost info" than it does on paid wages.
Exactly ! Two things:  Show me a survey of tech wages 15 years ago and one that shows what they are today. I'll "eat my shirt" if they're not substantially higher today. Two:  Employees who are more valuable "find a way" to earn that value on their own. If they're sitting on their ass waiting for "opportunity to come a knocking".... they're not all that valuable as they might think they are, This is just another bunch, in a long line, of greedy assholes that have let...
So "it's a strong start" if 12 million people download an app to see if it will actually open ? ...hmmmm.....ok, but I think a better way to determine a strong start would/will be if 12 million people actually "pay for a subscription" ....we'll see, I guess.
Maybe it's just me but how do you "test" software that only allows you to read a document ....but not do any of the things that the software supposedly does???  
It shows many types of computers, Apple is just one of many ....it's completely fair.....unlike the slavish copying of Samsung.
I watched the new one only and found it to be concise and very helpful. It was, if anything, too elementary and if a jury has any difficulty in understanding that video they need to be excused for being too dense. Believe me, if I can understand it, anyone can. 
So, you're saying that in order for a jurist to sit on a murder/rapist/bank robbery trial.... each member of the jury should be a murderer/rapist/bank robber ? Sounds abut right. /s   
The sad truth is that the internet, as a whole, is nothing more than the whole world "gossiping over the back yard fence"..... and just like the old days with two neighbors doing the gossiping, the vast amount of the "info" being traded is a lie, untrue, exaggerated or just plain wrong. As much as we all would like to be able to believe the stuff we see on the net... we just cannot. Anytime something is available to be curated by the masses ....  it's only a matter of time...