or Connect

Posts by newbee

That's just hilarious, wow. You do, of course, realize that an ordinary watch does one thing only, i.e. tell time, and they have been around for 100 years or so and people who still buy them haven't stopped using them yet so I think that, in spite of your "prediction" Apple has nothing to worry about. You, on the other hand, should try to find a different path to walk on.  
It seems to me that making gay marriages legal is moving from the "involvement" stage to the "non involvement stage". What the government is now saying is if you want to get married, it's legal and if you don't want to get married, that's fine too.Your choice, not the governments. I would have thought that as a Libertarian, you would have agreed with this, no?
One has only to read the comments here to arrive at that same conclusion. When did men get so insecure and paranoid, and better yet, Why?
The original thinking behind the "i" prefix still exists and the iTunes name is likely worth a ton of money in "recognition factor" alone. There are lots and lots of companies that would give just about anything to have that kind of worldwide recognition. I may be wrong, but I think it would be a terrible mistake to not keep that name in one way or another. Just my 2¢ worth.
I haven't counted the total number of lawyers participating in this trial but a quick glance at the list provided in the courts papers would seem to indicate that 100 would not seem out of the question. Too many bottom feeding lawyers making good coin off of this trial, trust me , this story is not over yet by a long shot.     
What's archaic to you is a valuable safety feature to me. I don't leave my iTunes account open 24/7. In fact, I will only open it long enough to buy something. I leave the iTunes app open, for apple TV purposes but not my account. IMO, that's just the prudent thing to do.
You should do plenty of research on wireless headsets first, imo. I have had two different types and the problem is that they don't block TV speakers while you're using them, which means that everyone can hear what you're listening to, whether they want to or not. Hardwired headsets cut off the TV speakers so no one but you can hear the TV ... ideal for late night watching while everyone is in bed. Because of my hearing problems I need both, wireless for watching in a...
Joe, you really didn't think Rogifan would do some actual research before making his/her comment (5 minutes after you made your original post) did you ?  Of course he could have spent a week to "research" it and the comment would have been the same. I think 'his is not to wonder why, his is just to post or die'.....(with apologies to Alfred, Lord Tennyson.)
Am I the only one who uses the "clear  history and website data" button after almost every session ?  To me, that's just using the tools they supply to "keep safe". What's the big deal over this anyway?
I will comment on just a few things. Just like "happy" couples don't get a divorce, happy employees don't invite unions into their workplace. Too many people have short memories when it comes to unions. I had the luxury of having been on both sides of this coin. As well as having owned and operated a small business for the last 35 years, I spent 14 years in a union job, funnily enough, driving a trolley bus in Vancouver, which, I imagine to be comparable to the bus drivers...