or Connect

Posts by newbee

They all want a piece of the Apple Pie .... see what having a lot of cash does for them. It attracts everyone between Carl Icahn and the mafia .... and everyone in between.    
Money = power .... therefore capitalism begat "crony capitalism"  .... that is, unless you truly believe that the government actually "makes the rules."  In the beginning, perhaps capitalism in it's purest form, was a "good idea"...... and maybe Communism, in it's purest form,  (from each, according to his ability, to each, according to his need.) ...was a "good idea".  My point is that, greed, which has been, and always will be a part of human nature, (albeit by varying...
A lot of talk about political systems in this thread, so I'm going to make one comment and then go back to tech stuff.   In my opinion, there are certain axioms that we should remember, the most important one being:  Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.   When any one system has "all the money/power" .... then that system is on the way to self destruction. Can anyone take a good look at the present day US capitalistic society and claim it's the best...
This !
There, I fixed it for you.
A polymath , such as Leonardo da Vinci, might disagree with you.
Not baffling at all .... as noted by my new signature.
First of all, Google Maps is not without mistakes .. do a "google" search to see them ... secondly, G/maps is a more mature version, started in 2005, I believe, so in effect .... google is in it's "maturity" phase while Apple's map version is still quite (1 year)  young. Think of it this way ... when Apple maps reaches "maturity" .... Google maps will be reaching "senility". 
I think what they meant was they were looking for a 100%, dedicated Mac option, so they would get timely updates and such .... so unlike PS, which always serves the PC side first, sometimes an agonizingly, long time, first.
Really ? anantksundaram?         Do you really equate your comment to what is found in your country's Declaration of Independence? i.e. "We hold these truths to be self-evident: That all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness"... You might want to rethink your post.