or Connect

Posts by newbee

It's called 'Predatory Pricing' and it is illegal under anti-trust laws, as it makes markets more vulnerable to a monopoly. One cannot "assume," with any degree of accuracy, anything in most marketplaces. Thus the irrationality of the stock market.
Oh, that's so bad .... but really funny!  (I really don't want to know how you know). 
I don't think so. Thanks to "Mr. Simpson" that nickname will always give "a negative return".     
You seem disappointed that Santa Claus was "discovered" to be phoney. Hint: Most advertising is b.s.  ... always has been, always will be. Think of it like a woman who wears makeup on a date .... but never after "she gets her man".
Apple plays (and wins) the game by counting its money. End of story.
This.
It's just one more example of having "the finest legal system that money can buy". ... and often does. As one of my favourite song states:  When will we ever learn, when will we ever learn.
With lawyers, it's always an" intellectual game".
I'm not sure that I'm "comfortable" with this appstore within an appstore scenario. Does this mean that Apple has lost the ability to monitor all of the "sub apps" (for lack of a better term) ? And, if so, what if some "unethical party" goes the same route? Can someone better versed in this explain this to me, "like I'm a 5 year old" ?
Well, that would be in keeping to their profile, wouldn't it.