or Connect

Posts by newbee

News of a blogger who seemingly "switches sides" is not uncommon lately. Witness Florian Mueller's more recent blogs, for example. The thing that I find "interesting" is how it seems to be happening at a quicker pace since it was revealed that Samsung (and presumably others) were actually paying people to blog favourably toward them and unfavourably  towards Apple. Coincidence?  Maybe, but I think this issue will be one we learn a lot more about in the very near future. It...
This sounds like Google's version of:  "Honest, it's not you, it's me.  😌
Doing something immoral just because you can is still immoral. Are you willing to cheapen your character over the price of a few books ?  If so, then  one must assume you don't think much of yourself ... and that is truly sad. Apple does not, repeat, does not, get to decide what has DRM and what does not. That decision is made by the people who own the publishing rights to the content. Apple only gets to decide what content they are willing to licence and use. Please stop...
There, fixed that for you.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. .... Different strokes for different folks. ..... Need more ?
What would you call a poster who visits a website called "AppleInsider" and complains about positive opinions about Apple ? 1. Stupid ? .. 2. Confused ? ..3. a Troll ? .. 4. All the above ?  I'm picking door # 4, for the win, Alec.
Another great Sunday read by Daniel. Good job. ...... The two best lines in the whole article are:   "The way Apple plays its cards has allowed it to win hand after hand in virtually every game it chooses to play, despite the outrage and contempt voiced over its style by analysts and pundits who would prefer Apple played like all the market losers have." ........ and this: "Clearly, Apple is paying more attention to its own internal data on what buyers want than the...
As opposed to what .....no loyalty at all ?
Very true....too bad he can't "think" of any.  
A decent survey would show "when" and how much wages have increased. Would that be enough to satisfy you ?
I think it's more a case of trying to protect company "secrets".  A company, like Apple or Google, has more to lose on "lost info" than it does on paid wages.