or Connect

Posts by razorpit

I look at it the other way, institutions who block legal concealed carry laws are supporting terrorism and should be held accountable because lawabiding citizens are not allowed to protect themselves. As far as I'm concerned these venues are taking the responsibility for my safety when they don't allow legal people to carry. Victims families should be allowed to sue as a result.While I agree it doesn't matter who you like to have sex with, this was funny, lighten up...
As a VW owner I am floored they are this progressive regarding CarPlay. I didn't expect to see this until 2018 or later...
We aren't meant to. This use to bug me too until I finally told myself just keep buying the stock and when the day comes that the market wakes up and realizes how undervalued it is I'll be that much better off. ;-)
I think I figured it out, libraries are racist because you need an I.D. to get a library card so there goes that option...  [/sarcasm]
There are libraries which have free internet.  That's where I use to go back in the 90's before I had the money to afford a computer and internet service.
Well done Google, now no one will have lag while playing C.O.D.   
Side question, iBeacon has been out for about two years now. Other than Apple stores and MLB ballparks is it being used anywhere? Apple needs an implementation team to keep products like this in the limelight.
Wow, how far we've come since the days of the pundits proclaiming the iPhone was doomed without Flash support.  
Win 98 SE forever! :-)It may have started then but there are still a lot of major and supporting apps that are 32-bit, including some Apples own stuff. We aren't ready for this yet.
I just deleted about 5 or 6 installers yesterday from my downloads folder.  It didn't take long to get a new one in there!    I love after the install where it takes you to the Adobe website ands says "Here are some other Abode products you might be interested in..."  Ya, I don't think so...