or Connect

Posts by razorpit

Did it once, and learned my lesson.  Never again will I do business with those charlatans.
You're right.  He's shown he doesn't understand what's happening.  In his mind he's mad he split town when he had the chance and "whitey" moved in.  End of story.
Ha ha. No, I wouldn't lump Jesus' and Gandhi in with the Skittles and Ice Tea crowd. Those two men provided a pathway for man to better "himself" and respect life. Their souls belonged to no one. Far too many people's soul in these troubled areas belong to government. Lee and people like him become enraged when those with means come and show that they do not need to rely on the hand of government to take care of them. They can come up through the system and be self...
 Sure I did, its right in my first post...  Soon the existing residents have no power because the politicians know their vote is all but guaranteed.  Sure there might be a few "noisy neighbors" calling for change but they're in the minority.  People like Charlie Rangle will talk a good game every election cycle but its the same old same old in between elections.  You and I would be in jail for the crimes he committed but he's a hero to his little slice of NY.Fact, the rich...
As our sitting president said elections have consequences. The people living Lee's old stomping grounds voted the politicians in who helped make the hood what it was back in the day. Because of the downfall of the neighborhood property became cheap enough that it was worth the risk for those with wealth to buy and attempt to make something out of it. Politicians realized their actually going to have to do some work now to stay in office so garbage, starts getting...
Quite the opposite.  It couldn't be more democratic because they voted for this (sometimes twice or more in the same election).  When an entire community begins to vote with the mindset of freebies from the government, they become slaves to that government and completely incapable of doing anything for themselves.  Once the officials know they have their unconditional vote, services begin to get redirected to new areas of conquest.  (People of X community I'm from the...
"Let me just kill you right now," Lee, the "Do The Right Thing" director, told D.K. Smith, a Brooklyn homeowner and tech start-up director, at the speech when Smith brought up the subject of the "other side" of gentrification. Ya poor helpless little (in more than one meaning of the word) Lee, who has a record of saying stupid things like this, is just a misunderstood wordsmith right? Sorry but you don't get to play both "person looking for intelligent discussion on race...
For the most part drafting stations have been replaced by CAD stations, so in a way you are right, there aren't many complaints.
 Don't worry, I've seen plenty pictures of Tim Cook hobnobbing with President Obama and various members of congress.  ;-)
No, they just make up some bogus fees and hope no one notices...