or Connect

Posts by razorpit

""blow away" current, "junky" smart TV interfaces"   That's a rather easy bar to beat.  From the brief experiences I've had trying to use "current" smart TV interfaces my now ancient second gen AppleTV is considerably better IMHO.
Can you not, not prove it? No. You have to take Swatch's word on it. Prove what they're saying is true. You can't prove it just as I can't. Those of us who believe they are lying have a trail of questionable practices as DamonF pointed out.
Again, good for you.  Thats a good trait to have.  However in this case the rest of will laugh at the farce that we know that this is.
Yep, it amazes me any time I have my parents over to watch the kids, never fails my wife and I come home to find my parents watching a SD broadcast.  My eyes burn just looking at the screen.  They aren't the only ones either.  I know plenty of people who will sit through crappy YouTube videos that aren't even 720p.   
I'll be upgrading from my 5 if that makes you feel any better.  
Selfie flash, yeah!!!  Eat that innovation Samsung!   /sarcasm
So you believe Swatch marketing is referencing a cigar smoking, slob of a cop from a 70's TV show, good for you.  Since we're not in "The People's Court" (I borrow from the 80's) the rest of us will see this for the farce that it is...
Honestly I couldn't care less about Swatch, but you did answer my question, apparently you do need to step in it to make sure it's dog sh*t.
So, if it looks like dog sh*t and smells like dog sh*t, do you need to step in it to make sure its dog sh*t?    
In other Swatch related news Swatch has announced a corporate rebranding campaign starting next week.  Swatch will begin operations under its new identity "Mapple".  When asked about the sudden name change Swatch marketing V.P. Steve Mobbs commented that the inspiration was from looking at several watch bands on his desk next to a Macintosh Apple and was surprised to see the similarities in the colors. Said Steve, "The term Mapple just seemed to come to my mind as I sat...