or Connect

Posts by razorpit

I learned a lot from that site, things you don't see covered anywhere else.  Things like, back when every one was talking about the warming trends, this site had a database of where all the temperature stations were.  It amazed me to see these stations location above portable air-conditioning units, out in the middle of blacktop parking lots, mounted on tin roofs, etc.  Also no one else bothered to do the investigation that when stations came out of service it was units...
The guy had 25 years in meteorology, Al Gore doesn't have 25 seconds in the subject. So we're all to believe your squiggly graph but ignore an entire site dedicate to debunking the myth? Your pictures are entertaining but draw away from the discussion. You can continue to keep your head in the sand but the walls of the argument for global warming have long started to fall, so much so that the term is now avoided by the same people who started the whole scam in the first...
Ha, funny pic. Your uncle's van?So, after spending time researching stories on that site what article(s) do you have issues with?
For answers to that and many other exciting questions spend a little time here; http://wattsupwiththat.com The truth will set you free!
There is one way Apple could be doomed from this.  If all the business, software, and hardware experts in this forum got together to build their own ecosystem there is no way Apple/Microsoft/Google/Samusung/Amazon could possibly survive...
It is sometime hard to tell what emotions a person is trying to include with a post. Are they being sarcastic or are they really that dumb. Unfortunately on the Internet there is a lot of dumb. I wasn't sure what your intent was because I interpreted the start as being completely different from the finish and your response didn't help your case. All too often you see posts where if "it didn't happen to me it didn't happen". For whatever reason those people irritate...
Look I can do it too!
    Glad it worked for you all but just because it did doesn't mean others didn't have problems.  I started the download tonight, more than 24 hours past the initial release and iTunes is telling me its a 5 hour download.  Would have been nice if the cache service on my OSX server downloaded the update like it was up pose to.  But then again who in their right mind expects OSX Server to work as intended...
 That would be like spending $3 billion dollars on a company that makes headphones.   All kidding aside I'm with you.  "Tomorrow" will be a brighter day for GTAT and LQMT.  There is something there its just not ready yet.  Apple is testing the waters with a premium gold AppleWatch, I wouldn't put it past them to see a premium AppleWatch 2.0 with LQMT in 2016.
 Did it once, and learned my lesson.  Never again will I do business with those charlatans.