or Connect

Posts by razorpit

Then you must be wetting yourself watching a woman pushing 60 trying to out whore the twenty-somethigs of today. 
If you're going to stick around on the Internet you're going to need a sense of humor...
 Days gone by my friend, days gone by...  Time for her to take it down a notch before she hurts herself... http://www.dve.com/onair/randy-baumann-the-dve-morning-show-5228/madonna-falls-down-stairs-13290911 Nope, would never hang with a group like that. Because that party is all about who you are seen with, what a crap superficial life.  When I'm at a party its to hang out with friends and close the place down.  Not to be seen for an hour or two and then jump over to some...
Jony may have style but he obviously doesn't have taste. Madonna? Yuck!
Sadly I fear the answer is never.  I was in manufacturing when lead free solder started becoming "the rage".  What a disaster that was.  I'm glad I no longer have to worry about bad solder joints...
I was think a MadLib's app would be pretty fun. There I was _____________ and minding my own business, when suddenly _________   __________  came out from around the corner.  I had no choice but to _________ and _________ before they could _________.
This is one thing I trust the Obama administration with, security and privacy.  I mean look at the millions of dollars spent just to see his birth certificate and college transcripts!
Sorry for the double post in my previous response, don't know how that happened.   You're right, the stock will fall a little in the next few days, but it will quickly recover.  Apple is in a good place hardware wise, sure we'd all love a new AppleTV, but the watch will be in the press for weeks if not months.  Once companies start utilizing the services such as HomeKit, CarPlay, HealthKit, etc. it's game over.  Look at ApplePay, it's still in its infancy.  Most of the...
   Well a week has passed, and the stock has gone up $4.63.  Will there be a rainy day?  Some day, but I think we'll see a lot more success before that day comes...
If you're in it for the $.47 then ya it's a bad idea.  However if you believe the stock is under valued then buying at (currently) $119.57 is a steal!