or Connect

Posts by razorpit

That's what doesn't make sense about this story.  Apple is usually tight lipped about everything.  Why would they announce this now after so many months of nothingness on the Aperture front?  All it does is encourage people to jump ship to Adobe.  Something isn't right with this story and leads me to believe more will be announced in the near future.  Questions answered!
Well they get along well with our son Mac so what more could we ask for...
We've enjoyed our 2nd gen for a few years now. Hopefully there will be a 4th gen soon.
To some one out of the loop you are right, however I gave up thinking I was smarter than Apple a long time ago.
I think this is a risky investment.  I realize they are cool and well-built but what's to stop a some one from coming along tomorrow with a competitive offering?  Reminds me a lot of Flip cameras. They too owned their market, then all of a sudden here one day and gone the next.  Granted they were bought and then destroyed from within by Cisco, seems too easy that something similar could happen here.
That's the best case you could come up with?   
Time to buy, buy, buy!
A huge miss by everyone on the new programming language.  A big ha, ha, goes out to every one who said secrecy and surprises are a thing of the past now that Tim Cook is running the ship.  No one guessed the details of last years WWDC big surprise, the new Mac Pro.
What seven posts in and no mention of doom?  
Their loss, my gain...