or Connect

Posts by razorpit

Actually you are all fools. You can get a laptop and all hardware/software in it for free! It is a little known secret that when you walk in to the Apple store you can ask the clerk to pry off the alt/option key and then they will then just give you the laptop. You see the company that makes that little key charges Apple $1800. No key, no pay! Go ahead and try it tonight. All I ask is that you keep it a secret here on the forums. We can't let the rest of the world...
I'm going to try your way of thinking with Ford. The 2011 Edge received significant upgrades over my wife's 2010 model. I'm with you, I think Ford owes it to their customers to provide free upgrades for life. And before you go saying "That's different," it's not. Although one is a company that sells intellectual property and the other sells physical property they are both in the business of selling. I'd love to know what you do in life. Do you give free lifetime...
You're not the only one.
I never thought the day would come would come where there would be a firmware update for an AC cord.
While I agree with you to, the circle goes round and round. Palm mainstreamed the PDA market, destroying the "Casio clones" in the process. Then WINCE came out and caught Palm off-guard while they were dragging their feet. Next Apple came and caught MS while they were dragging their feet. Recently though I think Apple to a certain point have been dragging their feet. While we don't know what has been going on behind the scenes, competition has come in and has opened...
Agreed. While I will continue to have/use an iPhone for quite sometime I wish success for Palm, Android, and Windows Mobile 7 just to keep Apple honest.BlackBerry, not so much....
It is always fun to pick on the Browns. Only problem is that even my Cleveland friends don't care much about the Browns anymore. Go Steelers!
Heh, heh, I see it as Verizon's propaganda machine put out enough FUD to keep as many people as possible from buying an iPhone 4 and signing a new 2-year deal with AT&T. Now that we are quickly approaching the often rumored "introduction date" and there will be no product launch they can go on record as saying, "We never said we would be getting the iPhone 4." It is an easy way for them to push waiting hopefuls out another few months to see what happens. My wife and I...
I'm with you 100%. I left Sprint (going back to the Treo 300 days) for the iPhone 3G, and while all carriers have issues, I was most happy with Sprint. I find the coverage area with AT&T to be terrible. My work has me in many outlying areas without coverage. My work provided BlackBerry works fine, my iPhone leaves me SOL. Hard to make a case to my boss to switch to iPhones when most of the time you don't have coverage.
I had that happen on my phone as well. Every photo taken with 4.0 is this way. I was expecting this to be fixed with the new software because the issue is well documented on the Apple discussion forums. Looks like I'll submit another bug fix. While overall I happy with my iPhone 4, I'm still upset the main reason I bought the new phone was because of how bad Apple screwed-up the 3G "update"... \