or Connect

Posts by razorpit

I was one of the fools who upgraded my 3G. I now have a phone that is terribly slow, crashes often, and almost unusable. I'm goin to wait an see what the 4.1 update brings bit if there are no improvements the number of people running iOS 4 is going to go down by one while the number of 3.1.3 users will increase by one. I wish Apple would have just cut off 3G users with the original iPhone users.
This could be a BIG opportunity for Apple. Currently my local store is clueless when it comes to answering questions about OSX Server. While that might have been acceptable in the past in a retail environment, the new Mini Server pretty much requires you to have a few members of the staff on hand able to answer questions other than, "Can I sync my iPod/iPhone/iPad with this?"
Nice write-up. I've been considering a Mini server for a while while going back and forth between it and an iMac. We need a new computer in the house and it seems like this is the best option at the moment. I think it offers the best $/performance at the moment* without getting in to the iMac territory. While I have zero information to back this up I think we a re due for a major change in OS/iMac design. Given what Apple has learned over the last 4 years working on...
Easy Veruca dear, daddy will buy you an Oompa as soon as possible...
I was following the discussion in this thread about no longer being able to send pictures via MMS. I became a little lost and confused in the discussion, are you still able to send and receive pictures via MMS?
I remember installing 3.0 on my 3G, it was fast at first but slowed down as time went on. I hope this won't be the case with 4.0. I want to upgrade my hardware but I'm waiting to see if the Verizon rumors come true. Currently I find myself in areas with zero AT&T coverage but my Verizon work phone (BlackBerry) works great. I don't expect 3G everywhere I go, but in 2010 there is no reason not to have coverage 20 minutes outside of a large tourist attraction in the...
WOW, I never knew Pandora streamed sports. I looked but I couldn't find any mention of it. How do I find live broadcasts of Steelers and Pens games?
I would be happy if my iPhone would "pickup where I left it" when I stop listening to a podcast or audio book. I remember back in the day when I could stop listening to a podcast, listen to some music, come back to the podcast and it would pick up right where I stopped it. Now 40% of the time it looses its place and starts at the beginning.
As bad as ME? NOTHING can be that bad. While Vista was terrible, ME set the standards of how awful an operating system can be. Is Snow Leopard really that bad? I'm still using 10.5 on my MBP, waiting for Apple to update their box set with the newest iLife and iWork. When SL came out I hesitated on upgrading because my system was stable and I was doing both school and work on my laptop. As a long-time Windows user I learned if it ain't broke don't fix it, especially...
Relax, I'm pretty sure that was a joke...