or Connect

Posts by razorpit

Some companies are already putting it on their motherboards.http://icrontic.com/news/gigabyte-ad...ps-and-usb-3-0It has been quite a story getting USB3 to the point where it is now, but so has the 802.11 N-spec. I expect it to be adopted rather quickly to accommodate high-bandwith products such as HD video cameras, large capacity media players (iPods, Zunes, etc.) I think this is going to be here sooner than we expect. Just my opinion...
I'm in your position as well. The only thing is I see USB3 as being right around the corner and I want to make sure my next computer has that. To everyone else out there, yes I know there is always something new around the corner, but USB3 is going to be adopted and in place way before light peak or any other technology. Mark my words, the new iPhone (which will replace my 3G), will have USB3.
My cousin jailbroke his so he could put on a tone loud enough to here when he gets a text message. Apple lets you change ringtones, why not text and e-mail tones?
Do you know if they ever solved the problem with visual voicemail in the tethering hack? I tried the big hack back when it first came out and lost visual voicemail and notifications that I had voicemail altogether. --Dave
I can second this story with a similar experience. I was a happy Parallels user for verisons 2 & 3, when 4 came out I immediately upgraded based on past success with their product, boy was I soon disappointed. I gave them 6 months to fix the bugs and they never did. When they fought me for my refund I told them I paitently waited for you to fix your buggy software, if I would have known it wasn't going to be fixed earlier I would have asked for my money back sooner. Seems...
Agreed, ours received a renovation about this time last year. To be honest though I didn't notice anything different when it reopened. \
My Nano never did sync contacts and calendars, even though it worked fined in my older 3rd gen iPod. I think there was a bug in the firmware that was never addressed.
That video looks like it was stolen from Apple's vault. I'm with you, I can't see Microsoft pulling off something that cool in the next few years. Heck, their phone OS is still based off of Windows CE. I'm all for competition because it keeps Apple on their toes, but I'm calling vaporware big-time until this is released.
I thought the same thing at first, but then I realized, AT&T knows where there coverage issues. They should send them out to those customers ASAP for free.
We already have by looking at everything the government is currently in charge of; social security, medicare, post office, Senate's cafeteria, department of motor vehicles, public education, the VA hospitals, tax code, etc... All failures. I know this is probably going offend most of you with socialized healthcare but do you honestly think your program offers or invents more life saving techniques and cures than America's current system? Sorry, I lived the government...