or Connect

Posts by razorpit

You really laughed out loud once you found out Netflix didn't carry Fox News?  You must have wet yourself when you found they also didn't carry MSNBC or any other news service for that matter...
I agree with everything you said except for this one statement.  I don't bother going in to a brick and motor store for something like this because either A, the selection is too limited, or B, I'm lucky if the display unit I want to see is functioning due to everyone monkeying around with it.  My purchasing decisions come from the reviews people leave on sites such as Amazon.  No longer do I need to touch or see something before I buy it.  Other than that I think you are...
At this close to the release I would hold off if I were you.  I'm still having problems binding my OD and strange issues with workgroups.
I guess 3,000 years of human experience means nothing?  Computer models are fine for real engineering work but suck at trying to predict Mother Nature.  I'd hate to see an attempt to predict social policies.  I'm fairly certain you won't have to worry about any of the examples you mentioned.
Wow how were we able to educated anyone before 1980?     You just described about 99% of Washington lawmakers    I don't know what's worse, your post or the fact it currently has one "helpful" vote.     The Senate has been controlled by the Democratic party since 2006, control of the House until 2010 and obviously I don't need to remind who's been running things since 2008.  There is no love lost between me and the Republican party, however our problems are not as simple...
Nothing more than lawyers being lawyers. Since unemployment is so high I bet worker's comp claims are also down. Gotta collect a paycheck for something...
          Hey would that be considered clean energy?  
  Unfortunately I'm sure it will only be the beginning.  This year is an election year and someone "big" has absolutely no chance at re-election unless they can successfully project a massive class warfare.           Like most of the higher-ups in the Obama administration right?  Since they've set such a good example...     To hell with job creation?  In this economy?  They aren't creating new jobs?  I think you need to tai a look at things like data centers, head...
    My point was I could at least read the posts if I held the iPhone in landscape mode.  I would have to double tap on the body of a reply to center it in my window but from there I was able to scroll up or down.  Now I have to also scroll left and right because the text runs off the page.  I gave up on it after a few attempts.  You're right about replying, as good as the read function was replying to a comment was comical at best.   The AI forums seem to be working...