or Connect

Posts by razorpit

You have to wonder, do these people think the products just magically levitate and their is a force field which keeps people from stealing from the store in the middle of the night?Or the fact therr are all these people coming in and out in one specific spot.I've "mistakingly" (while drinking) walked in to a few doors, and I can honestly say I don't believe my nose was ever the point of contact. It always seemed to be a foot, arm, body, that hit the door first. Was she...
THANK YOU for mentioning this! The new Apple TV UI is a work of flippn' art compared to what has happen with all the leather and stitching. I still think the calendar app in Lion looks like something that escaped from the Lotus Notes labs in 1997.One thing I just thought of, can some one please ask this engineer if he is refering to the same Steve Jobs that also originally turned down the idea of apps on the iPhone, or can people change their mind on things?Damn, as I'm...
As a one time SeaBee I can say the best part of it all is they'll be doing it with equipment that was "acquired" from the Army.
Look, I pointed out the facts of this thread, this stuff just gets old and tiresome. If you want to be funny come up with something original. Save the Madow/Oberman/Maher claptrap for the political forum.
It cracks me up how the "left", "democrats", "insert title here" keep telling everyone how compassionate and understanding they are, yet it is unbelievable how this thread has mentioned everything from her teeth to Sarah Palin... Wait, let me guess, you're neither republican or democrat, conservative or liberal, right?
First, I'll answer the questions which have nothing to do with the topic. You can't draw or play tennis because you don't have the skill set to do those things. You do however have a choice as to whether or not to attempt to have a career as an artist, scientist, or tennis player. From the sounds of it though I would highly suggest finding something else. As for Obama, I could tell you, but something tells me you wouldn't like the answer. Now as for HP, they are a...
Are you saying you're a data slut?
This is too easy, HP isn't in love with their products.
Guess I should have used the /sarcasm... But since you brought it up, without breaking the related datasheets, I'm willing to bet the internal components are well within their operating temps. If Apple isn't worried I don't think we need be...
Agreed, I'll add that since the temps mentioned are no where near the reflow point of solder, there isn't much here other than some wasted time reading all this junk...