or Connect

Posts by razorpit

I'm with you 100%. I left Sprint (going back to the Treo 300 days) for the iPhone 3G, and while all carriers have issues, I was most happy with Sprint. I find the coverage area with AT&T to be terrible. My work has me in many outlying areas without coverage. My work provided BlackBerry works fine, my iPhone leaves me SOL. Hard to make a case to my boss to switch to iPhones when most of the time you don't have coverage.
I had that happen on my phone as well. Every photo taken with 4.0 is this way. I was expecting this to be fixed with the new software because the issue is well documented on the Apple discussion forums. Looks like I'll submit another bug fix. While overall I happy with my iPhone 4, I'm still upset the main reason I bought the new phone was because of how bad Apple screwed-up the 3G "update"... \
Remember, it's going to take 3 pictures in a fraction of a second. For the level of quality people tend to accept from cell phones they won't even notice the slight crop which will occur at the edges from misalignment when the images are put together.The beauty is it happens instantly and you don't need to launch an app to do it.
Ya, you've been blowing out, blowing out nonsense. I asked what has Obama done other than write memoirs to show that he is a capitalist or supports capitalism. I can't name one program from this administration that favors business, and you apparently can't either. Every word out of his mouth demonizes "big business". Supporting your favorite pizza shop back in Chicago doesn't make you a capitalist. You are the one who started down the "political path", I...
I thought I heard it all, but this was the one thing I didn't realize I was missing. Name any business Obama has participated in or owned in his life. Other than writing two memoirs, his entire career has been in either in social services or politics. Other than the memoirs, every paycheck he has ever received has come from taxpayers.Really? No wonder some people don't like Murdock. His news corporations present the facts that make it pretty hard to continue living in...
Excellent post! You didn't even have to mention the poor excuse for music we've been subjected to from the major labels. Bands & musicians are no longer known for their albums, instead they are now known for their song(s). I say you put an album together that someone wants to hear and they will buy it. I just went out of my way a few weeks ago to get the new Jack Johnson CD. Wouldn't do that for a lot of the other junk on the radio....
Why? Because you say so?Good. I'm glad you agree with me that Al Gore should step down from the board of directors at Apple for all the FUD he spread about global warming.Of course they are going to be rich, how many broadcasting companies are owned by poor people? Just because someone is rich doesn't make them a capitalist, or have any regards for the capitalistic system. Is Obama a capitalist because he's a millionaire? His spread the wealth mentality tells me no. ...
There is programming from News Corp that offers news, and there is programming that offers opinion. If you can't tell the difference between the two I feel for you. While I have found all news outlets to sometimes leave out facts or misreport stories, networks such as Fox News has had a better history than most getting the facts straight and reporting them. Thus their continued high viewership over the last 10 years. Whether or not you agree with the reported facts is...
I remember alternative angles as being a big selling point for DVD's. However in the past 10 years I think I remember one movie (worth watching) that had that feature. Don't worry it sounds like the setup will allow you to continue through life with blinders on. If you don't see it, it can't be real or happening right?Only I'm a big NHL fan and ESPN continues to play games with them. Going in to this model you can't rely on them alone. Competing networks such as Fox...
Thanks, I'm a bit of a geek and I'll never remember to go to these sites to check for updates/upgrades. Makes you wonder what version the average Mac user is running.... Can any one answer why there is no auto update process for Flash? Theoretically there can be some huge security holes open on thousands of machines.