or Connect

Posts by razorpit

Apple has figured out a way to cut Google's ad profits, Siri.  She completely bypasses all the advertised ads you would typically see when doing "a normal" search from www.google.com.     My results have been flakey at best.  This new forum design has been such a step backwards it should be embarrassing.  It is obvious no one thought to see what the forums look like on an iPhone.  I use to visit the site often when standing in line, waiting for some one, etc. but now...
Oh trust me, I understand the concepts of groups like Greenpeace. The concept is any cheep energy is a bad thing, its just a matter of whether or not you are naive enough to know it. I'll tell you coal is the cheapest/best source of energy in 2012. Now its your turn, you tell me what gives more BTU's for the money and "ecological impact". And before you spout wind, solar, algae, think of how much land and other resources are required to generate 1/10 of what a coal...
You know you can really blow all of the ME's, PhD's, and all of the other "accredited Internet genius'" minds away by telling them CO2 is plant food. It's no use arguing, to them coal is 100% evil, completely ignoring the massive resources that are a part of the manufacturing process for alternative methods of energy production. Only one person (NHT) has enough sense to know even solar isn't "clean".
So since President Obama is against coal power and his lobbyists from wind and solar power industries are "so much wiser" coal is a no, no? Continue pursuing algae, wind, solar, etc. and when they are able to outperform a coal powered plant we'll make the switch. Until then please keep the snarky attitude for mum and dad.
Damn the whole time I've been waiting for Apple to introduce a Mac with 800 x 600 resolution A keyboard with more of a 70's IBM feel to them The 3 1/2 drive is not dead! I have plenty of them at the house with important files on them, and they fit in my back pocket. Let me see you do that with one of your "faster" hard drives. Smaller longer lasting batteries are for suckers. You want longer battery life just get a bigger battery! I'm not buying a new Mac until my needs...
Greenpeace, shut-up already! No one cares... When the day comes that you are COMPLETELY off the power grid then you can start criticizing everyone else, until then shut-up!Of course then they can claim credit when these projects start-up because their push "made a change".Too much. I guess all of these little commies have to figure out some way to spend their trust fund from mommy and daddy...
I always thought RT meant road and track...
I'm not a Final Cut Pro X user, yet I realized there were some major issue in the initial release. Correct me if I'm wrong, Apple has released some major updates as time has passed. Certainly one could say there has been a lot more love given to Final Cut than there has been to iWork '09.
Well you're right, but it doesn't change the fact that this happened right after the fact and now I have to hear about it.
Amen! Apple is doing good stuff now to fix the problem but these fixes are about 2 months too late. Apple owns this one. And to think I finally got my parents to buy a Mac last month...