or Connect

Posts by razorpit

Sounds like an Adobe style of fix...
I'm confused. Does this mean expect to see improvements in Flash performance across all Mac platforms or only on the MacBook Air? Adobe must finally realize they are losing the PR battle with Steve, and if they don't do something soon next they will lose the war.
For the win!!!
Well, I prefer this to the MSNBC/CNN version of new patch released, on to the next subject...
Agreed 100%...
If it can't handle something as simple as an alarm clock what makes you think I would trust it with "something more sophisticated".
From your post it sounds like we shouldn't hold Apple's feet to the fire for issuing a patch to fix a clock on a $300 phone? Do you pack your ALARM clock when you travel? I prefer to leave my ALARM clock at home. One less thing taking up space in my suitcase and I don't have to worry about leaving it in a hotel room somewhere. And before you mention the ALARM clocks in hotel rooms, let me say you can never trust those things. They are worse than the ALARM clock...
Ditto. If there was one let down as far as I'm concerned, it was the no mention of a new iWork update. Maybe they have some kind of deal worked out with MS to not mention the iWork Suite since MS is heavily advertising their new suite? Doesn't make much sense. Oh well, I'll keep using iWork '08 for now...
Actually you are all fools. You can get a laptop and all hardware/software in it for free! It is a little known secret that when you walk in to the Apple store you can ask the clerk to pry off the alt/option key and then they will then just give you the laptop. You see the company that makes that little key charges Apple $1800. No key, no pay! Go ahead and try it tonight. All I ask is that you keep it a secret here on the forums. We can't let the rest of the world...
I'm going to try your way of thinking with Ford. The 2011 Edge received significant upgrades over my wife's 2010 model. I'm with you, I think Ford owes it to their customers to provide free upgrades for life. And before you go saying "That's different," it's not. Although one is a company that sells intellectual property and the other sells physical property they are both in the business of selling. I'd love to know what you do in life. Do you give free lifetime...