or Connect

Posts by razorpit

So the fact that I am also an avid scuba diver means that I love diving in filthy water? The fact that the last two winters have been the coldest in recent years confirms the globe is warming? If some one doesn't agree with you then it is they who must change. Unlike you I look at the good in people and times and strive to bring them back.You see nothing but the bad and think that everything can be controlled or dictated in to being fixed. It doesn't work like that. ...
Let me guess, you think you are an intellectual because you're able to make witty remarks? You can keep living the pipe dream. From the babel you just spewed I'm going to also guess you have no idea yourself what this meeting is about. If the president had any interest in private business and how it all works he would have done it years ago before he became involved in politics. Now is not the time for on the job training...
After the last two years if that is what you believe I can't change your mind... Given that I'll still toss a few softballs to you. How about the focus on how much water goes through my toilet whenever I flush it. How about the law which will soon dictate the type of lightbulbs I have in my house. How about other EPA regulations and endangered species acts which shut down an entire farming community because of a smelt. I picked LBJ because that's about the time "the...
Race card? Really? After I specifically mentioned I like Allen West? No response needed...Anything other problems from poor personal decisions you want to blame on Reagan? I'm sure we can figure out a way to blame him for poverty because of gambling addiction, or deaths from drunk driving...
Good point, but it might be the digital key to open a higher-bandwidth connection the NC datacenter to complete a "machine sync". Aside from Verizon's slower data speeds of course... Zzzzzing! (Before any one starts crying I was just joking about Verizon so calm down....)
I'll bite on this one, personally I like Allen West. I've heard him speak and interviewed a few times now and he is about the closest thing in Washington right now to hitting the nail on the head. I think this country would be better with a few more Allen's running around.It's a story about Steve Jobs visiting President Obama. Did you expect a discussion of 10.7? That's a pretty far conclusion, and I wouldn't necessarily classify it as logical. There are many...
No, you coming from a misplaced center. What is now the so called right was the center just a few years ago. When the left came a long they identified the center as such. Now any movement from the "right" to a misplaced center is actually a political push to the left. No one wants to come across as being considered "far-right", right? Thankfully people are starting to wake-up to this old trick and calling a turd a turd. That's why there is such a strong push against...
You are describing what should be all Americans, but sadly there are quite a few who aren't quite on board. Unfortunately from the details of this article Steve is schedule to meet with one of them... I'd love to be a fly on the wall for this meeting. This would have to be one of the shortest discussions in the history of the world. Barry, "So fella's, explain to me how this capitalism thing is suppose to work again?" Steve responds, ""
Agreed, I classify myself center-right, as do most people in this country. With that said I have no ill-will towards those who proclaim themselves "on the left." MSNBC could announce a similar subscription tomorrow and I could care less, and most of the people who "run in my circle" feel the same. Why is it those who proclaim the ideas of "political freedom" the most are the ones who blast outlets such as Fox?Other than a failure to accept reality because the news...
This is a no deal for me. While this is a neat feature and I could see possible use for this feature in my personal life, there is no way I'm giving up me unlimited plan for it AND pay more for the privilege.