or Connect

Posts by razorpit

I remember installing 3.0 on my 3G, it was fast at first but slowed down as time went on. I hope this won't be the case with 4.0. I want to upgrade my hardware but I'm waiting to see if the Verizon rumors come true. Currently I find myself in areas with zero AT&T coverage but my Verizon work phone (BlackBerry) works great. I don't expect 3G everywhere I go, but in 2010 there is no reason not to have coverage 20 minutes outside of a large tourist attraction in the...
WOW, I never knew Pandora streamed sports. I looked but I couldn't find any mention of it. How do I find live broadcasts of Steelers and Pens games?
I would be happy if my iPhone would "pickup where I left it" when I stop listening to a podcast or audio book. I remember back in the day when I could stop listening to a podcast, listen to some music, come back to the podcast and it would pick up right where I stopped it. Now 40% of the time it looses its place and starts at the beginning.
As bad as ME? NOTHING can be that bad. While Vista was terrible, ME set the standards of how awful an operating system can be. Is Snow Leopard really that bad? I'm still using 10.5 on my MBP, waiting for Apple to update their box set with the newest iLife and iWork. When SL came out I hesitated on upgrading because my system was stable and I was doing both school and work on my laptop. As a long-time Windows user I learned if it ain't broke don't fix it, especially...
Relax, I'm pretty sure that was a joke...
Is that anything like a taint?
Maybe then I'd get one. On second thought, no I wouldn't. I'd still wait for the full hardware version.
I know, I can't wait to see what the sales are like when the version with the missing hardware is released. You know, the one with the camera and such.
I too was waiting for To Do's to sync. I finally gave up and bought the OmniFocus iPhone app and OS X software. It is fantastic software. It might be a little pricey for some but I find it to be worth every penny. I don't know what it is with Apple, maybe no one there has To Do's. Maybe Steve checks in with each person on the hour via iChat to give commands...
Most built-in flashes on cameras are terrible. Anyone have experience with one built-in to a phone? Are they really that important? Currently I recompose the shot to match the hardware I've got.