or Connect

Posts by razorpit

Greenpeace, shut-up already! No one cares... When the day comes that you are COMPLETELY off the power grid then you can start criticizing everyone else, until then shut-up!Of course then they can claim credit when these projects start-up because their push "made a change".Too much. I guess all of these little commies have to figure out some way to spend their trust fund from mommy and daddy...
I always thought RT meant road and track...
I'm not a Final Cut Pro X user, yet I realized there were some major issue in the initial release. Correct me if I'm wrong, Apple has released some major updates as time has passed. Certainly one could say there has been a lot more love given to Final Cut than there has been to iWork '09.
Well you're right, but it doesn't change the fact that this happened right after the fact and now I have to hear about it.
Amen! Apple is doing good stuff now to fix the problem but these fixes are about 2 months too late. Apple owns this one. And to think I finally got my parents to buy a Mac last month...
Until this afternoon when someone reports that the janitor says shipments are scheduled for late this June. This release date noise is getting tiring....
You're right Tallest Skil, this way of thinking reminds me of our local public transportation system. Even with the high cost of gas they can't take advantage of people wanting/needing to take mass transportation in to the city to cut their travel costs. Thus they are way over budget. So what's their solution? Instead of making buses or trains more accessible, they are cutting back on their schedule and raising the rates. If you want to sell washers and dryers you...
It doesn't work like that. Overtime is considerably cheaper than hiring/training/benefits/etc. for an additional employee.
You beat me to it. I stopped shopping there a long time ago for that same reason. And while I'll consider one bad experience an exception, multiple bad experiences at different stores is an indication of a bad habit/policy. My only question is this, since carrying Apple products is such a problem is Best Buy better just off selling their remaining stock of iPads, iPhones, etc. or throwing them all in the dumpster out back? Will they survive long enough to clear the...
You have to wonder, do these people think the products just magically levitate and their is a force field which keeps people from stealing from the store in the middle of the night?Or the fact therr are all these people coming in and out in one specific spot.I've "mistakingly" (while drinking) walked in to a few doors, and I can honestly say I don't believe my nose was ever the point of contact. It always seemed to be a foot, arm, body, that hit the door first. Was she...