or Connect

Posts by razorpit

If you're a student and you think this is the answer to your prayers you better reevaluate the situation. First this is not going to replace your textbooks anytime soon because you'll quickly realize (like I did) that most of your text books won't be available on this thing. Even if they are it's a pain trying to work out of them when doing assignments, going back and forth through the pages. The few books that are available aren't much cheaper than the real version,...
I didn't get a chance to listen in today. Did they announce another event? Hope they bring out the MacBook Pro updates!
Thanks for not answering my question troll. See I can do it to!
I'm with you, talk about a letdown. This is the perfect product for people who have more money than they know what to do with.
Any word on a real iWork update for those of us not interested in this piece of junk?
Can you see "To Do" items in the calender program?
I think I'm center right, as I believe the country is, and I think that's the angle Fox reports the news from. I think commentator programs such as Beck and O'Reilly follows suit, however they are such a shock to some because it shakes their beliefs in how the world works. Up until this point there was no one on air with this point of view. I hear again and again that Fox is "bad because they get great ratings by catering to four emotional/intellectual/spiritual...
I'm betting they take iWork even higher into the clouds this year (pun intended) and allow table users the ability to view an edit iWork documents. I'm hoping new versions of iLife and iWork are introduced since I'm a little behind the times and still running '08 versions.Wow, you liberals are right... Just a few words can make all a difference! I'm ready to watch some neutral Olbmerman now! I agree with you on several points.
Free market has done a lot reducing roaming charges to the point where they pretty much don't effect 90% of cell phone users. I take it you didn't have a cell phone in the late 80's? I remember when I bought my first cell phone, it was from Aerial because at the time they were they only ones which significantly covered the areas of Florida and Pennsylvania I lived/visited AND I didn't have to pay roaming charges when I was traveling across state.Or by one posting session...
I've found people who need to tell others they work with big money, don't. I'm not sure how intelligent you can be hanging out with people who don't realize you need a computer to work with an iPod. I've worked in retail in the past and sold products to people who had way more money than brains, and never once have I met someone that out of touch with modern technology. Did he bother to read the requirements on the outside packaging? To top it off, you took advantage of...