or Connect

Posts by razorpit

Are you saying you're a data slut?
This is too easy, HP isn't in love with their products.
Guess I should have used the /sarcasm... But since you brought it up, without breaking the related datasheets, I'm willing to bet the internal components are well within their operating temps. If Apple isn't worried I don't think we need be...
Agreed, I'll add that since the temps mentioned are no where near the reflow point of solder, there isn't much here other than some wasted time reading all this junk...
I have mixed emotions regarding charging for a compatibility update. I think they are doing the right thing by keeping costs low. Common people, it has been 5 years, $15 isn't going to break the bank. I don't understand calling it 2007. Why wouldn't you just call it 2012 or 2013?
No, the guy in the middle... Gotta agree with Ireland on this one, what the hell are you on?
I wish they'd just get on with it and use the transparent aluminum which a very reliable friend of a friend told me Ive has planned for the iPhone 5.
Even though I usually go no where near 3GB a month it ticks me off knowing I will get penalized if I do. Loyalty is a thing of the past I guess. Once all 4 of my phone replacements are "sync'd" I will thank AT&T by switching back to Sprint.
You are obviously in a minority. I don't think Tim Cook is going to read your post and say, "Thanks for the lesson. Between making bajillions of Macs and iOS devices we never thought of your points."
Don't forget Windows Mobile 7 didn't have cut & paste when it released. Funny the same press who slammed Apple when they didn't have it excused MS for the same omission even though they had a much more extensive history with mobile OS'.