or Connect

Posts by razorpit

Busted!
That always seemed hooky to me. I thought maybe you needed a faster processor to show a percentage or something.
"It's a great day for hockey", but we're talking about technology, not the greatest game on earth. Your scenario works fine in areas where there is either A) Wi-Fi or B) a good 3G connection. Maybe you live somewhere special but there are still a lot of places where neither exists and a good old fashion USB connector would work wonders. Glad to see you're catching on about the importance of multitasking. I too am waiting to see what software 4.0 and hardware 2.0 brings....
Seems like you're missing the elegance factor Apple has taken up until this point by not falling in to the "add-on this", "clip-on that", type of accessories. Not having a camera in this day and age is a huge mistake and people have every right to criticize Apple for the omission. I'll bet you lunch version two of the hardware has a camera in it. About the ports, someone who just spent $2,500 on a Nikon D300s might argue with your 4 year old technology argument. USB...
I have used the iPad, thank you very much. I've used it for the last three years, it's what you might call an iPad Mini, but the rest of the world calls it an iPhone. I'm not ready to take the $500 leap to have less hardware features. Now that everyone has had time to cool off from the iPod Touch Maxi announcement, it appears more and more journalists are starting to think along the same lines. This version of the iPad isn't what we were all hoping for and is a bit of a...
I would take what they say with a grain of salt. Of course Apple is going to sell a ton of them when it first comes out, the hype has been building for 4 years. These writers have too much at stake if they give it a bad review. They'll be on Job's Sht List forever. All I heard for the last two weeks was if this is just a big iPod Touch then the product is doomed. Those very same people are now praising it even though it's a big iPod Touch. Once people realize how many...
I've been waiting a long time for a home entertainment solution and will probably go the Mini route myself. I guess I came off a little harsh because I was seriously disappointed. I don't think I was hoping for anything mystical, but I can see where the revision 2 hardware has a lot of opportunities for improvement. I'll take another look when that time comes. There were a lot of people in the tech industry saying all they way until Tuesday that this product has to be...
There is only one God, and I'm not qualified to shine his/her preverbal shoes. However on planet earth where good and bad products are introduced, I have the right to critique just about anything I want to. Doesn't necessarily mean I'll always be right.... As a shareholder in Apple, I think I have every right to give them an attaboy when they get something right, and boo his when they don't. I feel this product misses the mark just as bad as the Apple TV did. It...
Common, that's a terrible excuse. Even the iPod which "no one would want to watch movies on" has a camera in it now. This would have been an acceptable omission ~ 1999 - 2001.Good point, however there is no multi-tasking to access those notes quickly thus making it a pain in the butt to use. You can do that on a laptop. That's why I do a face palm when I hear students say "I can use this for class." By the time you get done buying all of the docks, interfaces, etc.,...
Now that a day has passed, take off your rose colored glasses and look at this thing for what it is, a piece of overpriced junk. It doesn't solve anyone's needs that can be solved better by other means. This can't replace a phone and it can't replace a laptop. For everyone who was falling over themselves prior to announcement you have to feel pretty stupid right now. That's okay, we're hear to help, admitting this is a turd is the first step to recovery. Come back to...