or Connect

Posts by razorpit

Sorry for the double post in my previous response, don't know how that happened.   You're right, the stock will fall a little in the next few days, but it will quickly recover.  Apple is in a good place hardware wise, sure we'd all love a new AppleTV, but the watch will be in the press for weeks if not months.  Once companies start utilizing the services such as HomeKit, CarPlay, HealthKit, etc. it's game over.  Look at ApplePay, it's still in its infancy.  Most of the...
   Well a week has passed, and the stock has gone up $4.63.  Will there be a rainy day?  Some day, but I think we'll see a lot more success before that day comes...
If you're in it for the $.47 then ya it's a bad idea.  However if you believe the stock is under valued then buying at (currently) $119.57 is a steal!
Sounds like you tried putting a lot of square pegs in to round holes when you were a kid...You didn't tell us you had a deformed hand with only three fingers. Now it all makes sense.
I chuckled when I first read the immortal words from Steve about holding it wrong, however in this instance they do hold relevance.  Pun intended...
Well we have the hyper sensitivity discussing anything of race, the violence in cities like St. Louis, flash mobs, the knock out game, the lambasting of any black conservative in the media, etc.
So its Jim Crow or nothing?  Common you're brighter than that...
File this under No S. Sherlock....
How is he wrong?
iOS 4 is what forced me to upgrade my original 3G to a 4.  Apple should have never made that one available to 3G devices.  Unfortunately iOS 8 is pretty much doing the same to my iPad2.  The last patch helped but its still pretty slow.  Put me in the group of people who would be happy with iOS9 being nothing more than a refactored version of iOS 8.