or Connect

Posts by razorpit

I hopt that's it. I'm a Nikon guy and I don't want to start playing second fiddle to Canon. I don't care if Apple starts selling Canon products, I just hate to see them having an unfair advantage in support/features.
Oh no, the Xoom is doomed! Doomed I say! How dare Motorolla release a product that doesn't meet the established web standards. Who do they think they are telling us the consumer what does and doesn't work well. [/sarcasm]
I apologize if I mislead you. I assume when I said good and bad you thought I was referring to what the rest of us call the weather, I was referring to pollution. I haven't been around a few thousand years to know what is and isn't normal weather for any particular place. Heck in the last 40 years I've been alive I've seen the cycle from long brutal winters, to (thankfully) much milder winters, and now we're back on the brutal cycle. As for keeping my head in the sand,...
And it's probably one of the last few sites that is still formatted for his BlackBerry...I guess Soros let him have his seat...
Climate change is a misnomer. The general public use to call it "the weather". And it changes from time to time. Don't believe me? Instead of having complete faith in a few scientists, who have been exposed recently I might add, why don't you research the ice age. It is very easy and sometimes convenient to pick a specific point in time and say this is the reference point. Enough jumping around though. I went from making a joke about Steve visiting Obama to have...
So the fact that I am also an avid scuba diver means that I love diving in filthy water? The fact that the last two winters have been the coldest in recent years confirms the globe is warming? If some one doesn't agree with you then it is they who must change. Unlike you I look at the good in people and times and strive to bring them back.You see nothing but the bad and think that everything can be controlled or dictated in to being fixed. It doesn't work like that. ...
Let me guess, you think you are an intellectual because you're able to make witty remarks? You can keep living the pipe dream. From the babel you just spewed I'm going to also guess you have no idea yourself what this meeting is about. If the president had any interest in private business and how it all works he would have done it years ago before he became involved in politics. Now is not the time for on the job training...
After the last two years if that is what you believe I can't change your mind... Given that I'll still toss a few softballs to you. How about the focus on how much water goes through my toilet whenever I flush it. How about the law which will soon dictate the type of lightbulbs I have in my house. How about other EPA regulations and endangered species acts which shut down an entire farming community because of a smelt. I picked LBJ because that's about the time "the...
Race card? Really? After I specifically mentioned I like Allen West? No response needed...Anything other problems from poor personal decisions you want to blame on Reagan? I'm sure we can figure out a way to blame him for poverty because of gambling addiction, or deaths from drunk driving...
Good point, but it might be the digital key to open a higher-bandwidth connection the NC datacenter to complete a "machine sync". Aside from Verizon's slower data speeds of course... Zzzzzing! (Before any one starts crying I was just joking about Verizon so calm down....)