or Connect

Posts by razorpit

Guess you never heard of the fairness doctrine?  The FCC is still kicking themselves for letting that one get away.  I'm sure they won't let that happen again with the Internet...
Read your history books.  I'm not going to do your homework for you. Do you honestly think the web would be where it is today had the FCC intervened (give or take) twenty years ago?  (While I'll argue they are scourges on the Internet) do you think there would be a Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google, etc. as we know it? Two things will come of this, first, the Internet will become more expensive for everyone.  Second its only a matter of time before an administration...
He lost me at "couture"  I was about to get on him for misspelling culture before I looked it up.  
Now if you told me Ron Johnson was seen at Madonna's after Oscar's party it would have all made sense...     Ya, I went there...  
Nice attempt at deflection, it doesn't matter if it were Bush, Obama, Clinton, Reagan, Kennedy, Washington or Lincoln, this is a bad thing. Why do the people who cry for "freedom" the most openly welcome the boot heal of government regulation?
I use to like Bruce, was never a big fan.  I thought Prince was amazing in the 80's but don't know what he's like now.  I've had a much harder time having any loyalty to modern artists when computers are such a part of the production process.   Now, you tell me Jack Johnson is having a party and I'm invited I'll be there.  I'd seriously doubt he'd have an after Oscar's party though....
 Then you must be wetting yourself watching a woman pushing 60 trying to out whore the twenty-somethigs of today. 
If you're going to stick around on the Internet you're going to need a sense of humor...
 Days gone by my friend, days gone by...  Time for her to take it down a notch before she hurts herself... http://www.dve.com/onair/randy-baumann-the-dve-morning-show-5228/madonna-falls-down-stairs-13290911 Nope, would never hang with a group like that. Because that party is all about who you are seen with, what a crap superficial life.  When I'm at a party its to hang out with friends and close the place down.  Not to be seen for an hour or two and then jump over to some...
Jony may have style but he obviously doesn't have taste. Madonna? Yuck!