or Connect

Posts by razorpit

I don't doubt your story, however if you are looking for a little ammo to have in your gun belt, Apple advertises a caching feature in OSX Server.  Use at your own discretion though, as it is not wise to p*ss-off the person helping you.   
Anything bigger and it'll need a VESA mount...
 If you would just answer whenever I call!!!  
Thank you Apple!
But they're bigger!  That means something right?  Who cares about a 64-bit processor, touch ID, iBeacons, etc.  None of that matters (at least until Android gets something similar).  ;-)
 Unfortunately that ship sailed the second the story was posted.  There is nothing you could do to appease the idiots I mean analyst s after something like that.  Although I have to admit, that is a major blunder on Apple's part, accident or not.  Right or wrong any other company on the planet could get away with a goof like this but not Apple.  Looks like a good day to buy!
Considering this is Apple we're talking about and not Timex I think that's a given...
True or not they should stop it already...
 The only thing that gets me in calendar is that I keep looking for forward and backward button to move through the days/weeks/months.  Its hard to unlearn that muscle memory.  This is a concern of mine.  Here we are at the start of February and we're waiting for the X.X.2 release to address some fairly important issues.  Some time ago Apple announced they were on the 1 OS revision a year plan, but how successful can you be on this self forced schedule.  This is the same...
You mean a specific hardware version?  The Mini is the only model with a designated server edition.  The beauty of the Mini is you can build a rack system to hold multiple units, i.e. hundreds if not thousands.  There are several companies who offer this service to companies who don't want the hassle of doing it in-house.  You couldn't economically do that with an iMac.  The new Mac Pro is a nice physical package but very few places would utilize the available computing...