or Connect

Posts by razorpit

Seriously?  What movie are you watching that's 16GB?  The Avengers downloaded from the iTunes store is only 2.19GB! I'm not completely sure what the buffer is on the TV2 but I know it isn't anywhere near 8GB.  The RAM is 256MB and the total system memory is only 8GB.  That's primarily used for the OS and the limited apps that are currently available.  That's what I'm thinking.Why not?  How does H.264 affect the wireless spec?
That would be awesome.  I rarely take advantage of my Prime membership as it is because I forget that the streaming services are there.  I hate firing up the PS3 just to stream a movie.  I'd much rather use my Apple TV for stuff like that.
I guess when you have nothing to contribute just start trolling...
  You do realize you contradicted yourself?  You like BBC because it does "put a slant on things the way you'd prefer." Just because you don't see it doesn't mean that it is not there.   Didn't you get the memo?  Using the tired old cliche "Faux News" screams I'm a tool.   Everyone thinks the news agency they refer to is the best because "they're unbiased."  Its almost like a religion anymore.  Let me clue you in on a little something, each news organization has an...
Five dollars says that the people who think this is a good idea are part of the same group who rail against Monsanto (those against engineer food) and think ethanol (those against using land resources for food) is a good idea.
And who can forget the model rocket engines used by Dateline to ignite the Chevy C/K series of trucks...
I have to laugh, Sunday morning my iPhone finally died and I needed to replace it.  I used the Apple store app to order a new phone.  The plan was to take quick shower and run to the mall to pick it up.  I get there and Apple's network was down, they couldn't register the phone.  I had to wait about 45 minutes before the system was up and running.  Last night for the first time in months I sat down with my iPad and planned to listen to a little music through iTunes match...
Quote: Originally Posted by MacBook Pro  I am in England visting Big Ben. I was able to download the update in less than three seconds.     After an 8-8 season I was hoping he's getting ready for training camp and not hanging out in England.  
I'm not going to use name calling, but the /s at the end of the post is an Internet thing to indicate the end of sarcasm.
But what if that one Mac Mini dies? Then you're SOL. I think there should be something in between what you are talking about and the current state of things. I'd love to have something like this on my south facing windows but at $260 m^2 I think I'll wait a little bit...