or Connect

Posts by razorpit

The only thing that gets me in calendar is that I keep looking for forward and backward button to move through the days/weeks/months.  Its hard to unlearn that muscle memory.  This is a concern of mine.  Here we are at the start of February and we're waiting for the X.X.2 release to address some fairly important issues.  Some time ago Apple announced they were on the 1 OS revision a year plan, but how successful can you be on this self forced schedule.  This is the same...
You mean a specific hardware version?  The Mini is the only model with a designated server edition.  The beauty of the Mini is you can build a rack system to hold multiple units, i.e. hundreds if not thousands.  There are several companies who offer this service to companies who don't want the hassle of doing it in-house.  You couldn't economically do that with an iMac.  The new Mac Pro is a nice physical package but very few places would utilize the available computing...
While I'll enjoy this channel update more than KORTV, I'm looking forward to a software update to fix Photo Stream.  It would be nice to see all 1,000 photos I have in my stream just like I can on every other iOS device I own. Here's the obligatory link for the ones on here who think everything works perfectly in the Apple world....
OSX Server, one of the true bags of hurt from Apple...
Not saying it doesn't happen but I think the number of people who look at Geekbench scores and then purchase a Mac Mini over an iMac is extremely small.
Just in time for WWDC '14...
WTF is up with AI? I have to type everything in TextEdit and paste it in.  Phil I tried your test on my 2010 MBP and it works like it suppose to.
Well as you can see for the other posts in this thread my opinion is not in the minority but for some reason you felt to solo me out.  I too posted links to where she's a fake.  To be honest it doesn't matter.  In a few years she'll be replaced by the next “talented” young singer we’re suppose to all admire.
If they must report on her then take the good with the bad. Do you want a "super star" who couldn't perform the national anthem live representing the future of entertainment. Surely there are more deserving entertainers who actually give a real performance when they go on stage. I think using someone like her tarnishes the brand image. If it wasn't for her famous boyfriend/husband whoever he is, she would have been gone a long time ago.
 Not petty, just disgusted at these infallible idols media our outlets seem to worship praise on.  This whole story is something I would expect to see on an AOL.com weblog, not Apple Insider.