or Connect

Posts by razorpit

Good now I'll finally be able to sleep tonight.  
Not if you're in the news business.  Things are a bit slow over the summer.  Gotta have something to get people to click and tune-in.   
I was on Crutchfield's site Sunday night looking at radios for my 2004 Passat.  Today's radios are absolutely terrible.  You can't purchase a subdued car stereo anymore...
I wouldn't have an issue with that if her talent levels were on par with the other people competing for the position.  It drives me nuts when someone comes along and says we need/demand more "X" people.  Well maybe they're haven't been any qualified "X" people apply for the position(s) available, and that's a different discussion.  I can't imagine any business turning away a qualified person to fill a position.
One could but make that point but they would be wrong.  Hiring the best person that meets the requirements for a position/job is part of the process of making great products.  Whether that person is sexually attracted to men or women makes no difference.  Nor does it matter if they have a penis or vagina.  Making a company diverse for the sake of diversity is a fools errand.
 Good post, I think I'm starting to understand this product a little better...
I don't understand, what's the use case for this?  When you think about anyone who is okay with having one of these in their home already has either an iPhone, Android, or Windows phone with this functionality built-in?  And you have to pay $180 to boot?
Hard to argue that but it has been three years now and server is only marginally better.  I hate to say it but I don't think I could recommend a business to use it as a platform.
I don't want Windows, however OS X Server has had some serious issues going back to 10.7.  It has gotten better but learning network administration with Server was extremely difficult.  There was always a balance of what did I screw up and what did Server screw up.  Spend some time on the Apple discussion boards to see what I mean. If switching to MS network standards means increased network stability then sign me up!
Agreed, and why kill the muscle memory by placing the Home screen on the right? I don't understand that.  I was cool with the scroll change a few years back in OS X but this makes no sense.