or Connect

Posts by razorpit

WTF is up with AI? I have to type everything in TextEdit and paste it in.  Phil I tried your test on my 2010 MBP and it works like it suppose to.
Well as you can see for the other posts in this thread my opinion is not in the minority but for some reason you felt to solo me out.  I too posted links to where she's a fake.  To be honest it doesn't matter.  In a few years she'll be replaced by the next “talented” young singer we’re suppose to all admire.
If they must report on her then take the good with the bad. Do you want a "super star" who couldn't perform the national anthem live representing the future of entertainment. Surely there are more deserving entertainers who actually give a real performance when they go on stage. I think using someone like her tarnishes the brand image. If it wasn't for her famous boyfriend/husband whoever he is, she would have been gone a long time ago.
 Not petty, just disgusted at these infallible idols media our outlets seem to worship praise on.  This whole story is something I would expect to see on an AOL.com weblog, not Apple Insider.
From Wikipedia, “The standardized version that was voted upon [sic] by these five musicians premiered at Carnegie Hall on December 5, 1917.”  So the song hasn’t changed since then. If she would just sing the song and not try to do her own R&B interpretation I’m sure it would have come off just fine.  Hundreds of “lesser” singers perform the song weekly at hockey, football, baseball, and basketball games.  Just think Canadians not only have to perform their national anthem...
Yep, I was right. http://www.washingtonian.com/blogs/afterhours/inauguration-2013/did-beyonce-lip-sync-the-star-spangled-banner.php# I guess she figured she better learn it ASAP for "the big game".
Isn't she the singer who couldn't sing the national anthem?
Problem is you looking at this as Apple just giving out free stuff.  It's not about that.  Their number one focus is to push the growth of iOS7.  This is a tool to get people who are on the fence about updating to say "What the heck.  If I update now I get some cool freebies."    Apple gains because things like iBeacons and other things become activated and "grow" the network.   You may not like iOS 7 and that's fine, the cool thing is you can stay on whatever version...
Have to see people whine about free stuff ... meh.
I'm going to go with Occam's razor and suggest president Obama isn't as "hip" and smart as some think he is.