or Connect

Posts by razorpit

Quick you two should update your resumes just in case the board does can Tim Cook. Obviously you know things about Murdoch that Steve was unaware of.   What was Rupert doing that was so evil and different from any other new organization?  Was he snipping the spinal cords of babies?  Using the DoJ to wiretap reporters phone lines? Using the IRS to shutdown his competition?   Is Rupert a bad guy? I don't know, but there is very little difference between how his...
Why do you care that I care about why you care about what AvS cares about?
Okay, gotta ask, why do you care so much about what AvS cares about?
Bad idea.  While the "podcasting elite" all want a touch interface, touch is not something you would not want to use in a business setting.  Touch works great for those 30 - 40 minute intervals but won't work for a 8 - 10 hour day.  Several people around (above) me have tried to make it through a work day with an iPad and keyboard and while technically it can do all the functions they need, they have all said they'd rather have a MacBook Air at the end of the day.   I see...
  Professor you're too smart for me, I have no idea what you just said...  :-)
  I do.  I hated it at first but as time passed I started to actually like it.  Keep in mind I don't use any of the after market products like Quicksilver or Butler (I think that's the name) so this was a welcome addition.  Launchpad is especially helpful for resource hungry applications such as Xcode, Parallels, and Lotus Notes (yes our company still uses Notes).  I don't want these icons in the doc because one misplaced click usually ends up with my machine becoming...
Save $100's in gas per year? Sorry, but if you are that bad of a driver that you don't know what the habits are that are costing you $100's of extra gas per year, take the bus...
  Like for busting in to/out of SPECTRE hideouts?  
Wow, didn't see that one coming...
Good news is they have improved the manufacturing process to allow for a smaller chipset.  Bad news is if this is indeed a testbed for something say like an iWatch that probably means we have a ways to go before "the results" are in.