or Connect

Posts by igorleandro

I'm crossing my fingers for this.
I really feel robbed by AT&T.   I bought a smartphone, thus I'm FORCED to buy a data plan.   The past months data prices had skyrocketed.   So, they get $40 for voice, but then they charge another 20$. That is 50%. If I had it my will I would just get voice, and use data on wifi. Can I do that? No.   It is like buying a car and being forced to just fill it with gas at the dealer.   I had a jailbroken iPhone once. All I had to do was get to AT&T and...
Sometimes, the level of ignorance of some people astonish me.   I wonder if people know what "software" is.   A pharmaceutical company spends billions of dollars in research every year. They have drugs patented to them so they can make back what they spent to develop it and then some more for profit.   A skin care company spends billions research a new moisturizer, patent it and then sell it.   A portable devices company spends billions with programmers,...
article title is wrong, iPad 2 will NOT have FaceTime over 3G.
Transportation is more expensive, there are not enough manufacturers of this or that, and, if you look at other companies like GM, AA, and so on, you'll see the big, actually huge, problem with employee's costs.   So, it doesn't matter how much you would "like to" do something. In the end, if it costs 80% more to do the same thing, you simply won't.   Infrastructure can be improved, taxes dollars could go to that instead of wars or bailouts for companies that...
Apple, welcome to Brazil. Maybe you managed to do the worst choice in all South America. Not for the location, maybe not for the taxes, but certainly for the people.   Brazilians strike at everything, it is the "lets f.u. c.k it till we get it" idea. Good luck fixing a really bad cultural problem.
"Microsoft and Intel try to take over the world" And the news is?
Trials are important. Lets say customer A wants to buy a new software for handling his photos. He/she will probably download trials and check which one is more suitable to his/er needs before buying. Specifically for Aperture, which has direct competition. Now, without the trial, that same person might just go for the other option with the trial and end up liking it, without actually trying the other software. I particularly did exactly that. Without the trial though, I...
Early christmas: having this pig sued for all the money he made plus extras... joy... It is not because it involved Apple or not... just because that kind of crap should NEVER just go with a "rewrite" of the mess... He did it for money, now... get ready for loose everything you made plus interest...
Do you want to see something good destroyed? Just create it...