or Connect

Posts by igorleandro

I read the title and thought: so long overdue...
HAHAHA Open market HAHAHA Open OS HAHAHA Open Business model... HAHAHA Open BS... Every step they make looks towards the Apple model...
As long as they still provide a .dmg that we can restore to another partition / external drive / pen drive / you name it, I'm totally fine with that. Quite frankly, media is a mess. Installing Lion from a backup DVD proved useless last time I tried, simply because the drive kept seeking... took HOURS to do it. Then I lost my patience, restored the .dmg to an USB drive I have and there we go, smooth restore. Yeah, loosing a HD is not fun. BUT, if they only offer it...
Messages alert you of messages sent to you by a number on top of the icon at the doc, same as mail or FaceTime, even when my Messages was offline. When it is online the message pops on the top right corner as it did in iChat without Growl or any other plugin, mind you. Works here perfectly.One thing that bothers me is that the person who is sending you an iMessage has to choose if it goes to your mail or to your phone. If it chooses your e-mail it pops in your computer, if...
ROFLMAO Wait, no stolen prototype to buy this time?
This.
I don't know you, but every time I see Balmer I see anger, greed and complete lack of interest for anything but money.
Well, I've been outraged by Samsung's "operation" for a while. However, if they decide to do something on their on for a change, that might end up well. However, taunting all the giants to see how far they can go is bad. Apple's touch screen devices do have the hardware capability to be used with styluses. There are even some software projects that allow you to do so. All unsupported and doing so would void warranty, bla bla, but the technology is there. If Samsung comes...
Hahaha!!!! Samsung: fail on the customization that gets your devices "stuck"; Android: fail on "whatever the ffff fancy name" release that is not compatible with any hardware released yesterday; Custom ROMs: hahahaha... omg... hahahaha... omg... I... hahaha I'm dying of laughing... HELP!!! Custom ROMs are the worst piece of crap ever. You have no support, you spend your time to make something that the manufacturers should have done for you, you love it and still point...
Well, I tried a Kindle Fire... hated it, everything about it. Specially, because of the three things I tried to do I couldn't: couldn't launch an app (crash), couldn't browse the web (nothing would load), couldn't even open a freaking book. One might say that the "demo" unit I tried was defective, and I still hope it was. However, I'm yet to try a defective "demo" iPad...