or Connect

Posts by igorleandro

This is brilliant! You just put patent trolls fighting other patent trolls... what a show...
Recently I was in a store and found a Kindle Fire standing there just looking at me. After all the fuzz about it I had to try it. The experience was... at best... frustrating. I tried to open a web page and couldn't, the device would not load it. One could say it was an internet connection problem, but if that was the case, why the laptops connected to the same wifi did just 5 feet away? Then I tried to open some applications. They all crashed. Angry Birds and two...
Pft... it is a no brainer... yesterday I was in a store and picked up a Kindle Fire to check it out. Everything was stuck, couldn't launch a single app, not even a book worked. Yep... my experience with it lasted 2 frustrating minutes... Now... ask me where I would put my money...
iPad 2 update over the air went through without any problem! =D
Meanwhile in a Taiwanese smartphone development department... Boss: So, what other ideas do we have for unlocking a screen in a smartphone? Designer: erm... **crickets** Boss: COME ON!!!! Anything!!! Designer: **opens Apple website and starts to look at it and sketch stuff on paper** **hands paper to boss** Boss: Mmm... I like this... And there we have it... Seriously though, the fact that they say that a device without "slide to unlock" is not a smartphone...
What the heck is that? A good looking black phone embed in a huge blue gum tablet?!?!? - Lets make a phone that is small, sexy and good looking! - Huh.... Sir? There is no room for all the components... - BRING ME SOLUTIONS DAMN IT!!!
So... carriers complain for not having the iPhone on their network, then they side with someone who is against apple... Would you guys make up your minds? Although having Samsung's products for sale, I don't see that as a stronger business than having the iPhone... Wrong move on their part imho.
I wonder if Nokia will now sue every other company that makes smartphones... Way to go Nokia... Instead of putting money to create a great product and succeed Nokia tried to kill a good product (or just have passive profit over it) and failed (to a certain extent). Now, deal with your sucky moves... I feel bad for those loosing jobs, but on the other hand, I couldn't care less for Nokia. Its been three years I swore nobody in my family would ever get a Nokia phone...
At "under $100" budget, that is the way to go. Quite frankly, I would have one of those, save that I already have an iPad. That is a market that Apple is definitely not going for, and where they will probably succeed. I still remember my wife and I talking about it, and one of those might solve her needs for a "digital book reader" much better than the previous models. Ditching the physical keyboard is also a +++ in my opinion. The product is finally mature enough.
Hahaha, that is ffffing hilarious... - Lets make a book about music... and... lets sell it on the painters market... yes, that is were our best public is...