or Connect

Posts by Nicholas

Merry Christmas! ---- It's a Wonderful Machine: The Sweetest Christmas Movie Frank Capra Never Made By David Pogue I guess I shouldn't have gone to a party where the eggnog was spiked, and maybe I shouldn't have watched the movie "It's a Wonderful Life" while leafing through MacWeek. But anyway, I had the weirdest dream last night--like a bizarre black-and-white movie that went like this: Jimmy Stewart stars as Steve "Jobs" Bailey, who runs a beleaguered but beloved...
Actually, this is a planned outage, as noted in the May 2 iTools update: [quote]Most iTools services, including email, will be offline for scheduled maintenance May 18, 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. PST. Your iDisk will remain accessible through the Mac OS X Go menu and through the Mac OS 9 Chooser menu. All mail received at Mac.com during this time will be delivered when maintenance is complete.
Just a few more hours...
I have an extra 256MB SODIMM which I'd like to put in a PowerBook G3 266 (the PBG3 generation just before the Bronze keyboard models). Will this work? I checked Apple's Spec database and it says it takes 144 pin SDRAM. The RAM I have was originally purchased for use in a Rev. A iBook. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance, -Nicholas