or Connect

Posts by bitzandbitez

Use your google skills to do a search for FAILED MACBOOK PRO'S 2011 and see for yourself the APPLE DISCUSSION BOARDS ARE LIGHTING UP LIKE XMAS TREES and they are ignoring this issue its more than likely in the 1/2 a million users by now and they did this to me back in 2007 when i paid almost 2 grand for a 15" Macbook Pro only to have to take in into servicing like 25 times in a 3 year period and they kept blaming it on my software (I am an IT tech for 25 years) and I...
 yea mr rich guy- not when you pay $2000.00 for a pro machine you plan on using for more than 3 years!!! and the machine has an OBVIOUS FAULTY GRAPHICS CHIP THATS FAILING!!! but figuring  APPLE they are probably waiting for AMD to eat the costs and then they will address this issue.. I just hope that my machine last long enough before it DIES!!! this is UNACCEPTABLE we are spending thousands of dollars here for top of the line macbook pros not $250 chrome books or $350...
this is a bunch of BULLSHYT!!!! APPLE WELL DAMN KNOWS HOW MANY OF US ARE AFFECTED!!! ITS CALLED A DATABASE QUERY and the "GENIUSES" can easily search this criteria and assemble a concrete list of these machines.. COME ON TIM COOK I am now including APPLE in the DELL, HP, COMPAQ HEAP!!! their old admirable gloss of being the BEST is no longer applicable.. WE NEED A CLASS ACTION SUIT!!! my machine has had the motherboard replaced 2x twice and i am now out of my 3 year...
exactly my point these ARE CORRUPT THIEVES AND SYSTEM OBONGO AND HIS SUPREME COURT JESTERS HAVE THE GODDAM SYSTEM RIGGED FROM THE TOP!!! how can they have NO CLASS ACTIONS??? WTF IS THAT???? oh AMIERKKA has been HIJACKED BY CORPORATE  CON ARTIST THIS IS NOT THE COUNTRY I WAS BORN IN IT IS SOME NAZI RUN OUTFIT!!! 
no VERIZON is going to lose customers to T MOBILE it is already happening
OK for all the people in here siding with the TELCO's how about I give you my account info and you offer to pay my monthly bill of $187. each month- THIS IS A BUNCH OF BS AND CRAP and the GOVT NEEDS TO REIN THESE SUCKERS IN WITH SOME REGULATION they offered my an ALL YOU CAN EAT DATA PLAN to get me into a contract and they need to stick to the AGREEMENT they first said oH the 3G plan is going HI SPEED to LTE and then now they have something called XLTE so they have the...
not sure if anybody picked up on the web site but its sorta spanglish for SEEN A DICK!!! SINA WEIBO = SEEN A DICK.. just my 2 cents..
YES INDEED YOU HAVE A LEMON and SO DO THE REST OF US IN HERE INCLUDING MYSELF: pay attention EVERYONE!!   I just got my MBP 15" 2011 Core i7 laptop back from the SOHO NYC store the "GENIUS" (i beg to differ APPLE needs to start calling these guy just plain TECHS they are far from GENIUS or of ALBERT EINSTEIN types.. the guy kept telling me I was wrong and that my MBP is not the ones having the issues its an earlier model BLAH, BLAH, BLAH-   I had a similar issue with...
I would probably just invest in a decent DLSR POINT & SHOT CANON maybe, but my last experience with SONY was i spent almost $300 on that black boom box iphone radio speaker thingy and now its a GODDAM BRICK DOOR STOP after a little over a 1 year of sporadic use the thing just just started to give me an ERROR message and won't work and I am so pissed that SONY SUCKS AND I WILL NEVER INVEST IN THAT COMPANY EVER AGAIN!!! save your $$$ the photos lQQK like CRAP anyway and the...
you could've just googled it and read the 20 or 30 websites reporting on this story including FORBES. COM: http://www.cultofmac.com/224383/foxconn-could-take-up-to-1-6b-hit-as-apple-rejects-5-8-million-defective-iphones-report/