or Connect

Posts by bitzandbitez

not sure if anybody picked up on the web site but its sorta spanglish for SEEN A DICK!!! SINA WEIBO = SEEN A DICK.. just my 2 cents..
YES INDEED YOU HAVE A LEMON and SO DO THE REST OF US IN HERE INCLUDING MYSELF: pay attention EVERYONE!!   I just got my MBP 15" 2011 Core i7 laptop back from the SOHO NYC store the "GENIUS" (i beg to differ APPLE needs to start calling these guy just plain TECHS they are far from GENIUS or of ALBERT EINSTEIN types.. the guy kept telling me I was wrong and that my MBP is not the ones having the issues its an earlier model BLAH, BLAH, BLAH-   I had a similar issue with...
I would probably just invest in a decent DLSR POINT & SHOT CANON maybe, but my last experience with SONY was i spent almost $300 on that black boom box iphone radio speaker thingy and now its a GODDAM BRICK DOOR STOP after a little over a 1 year of sporadic use the thing just just started to give me an ERROR message and won't work and I am so pissed that SONY SUCKS AND I WILL NEVER INVEST IN THAT COMPANY EVER AGAIN!!! save your $$$ the photos lQQK like CRAP anyway and the...
you could've just googled it and read the 20 or 30 websites reporting on this story including FORBES. COM: http://www.cultofmac.com/224383/foxconn-could-take-up-to-1-6b-hit-as-apple-rejects-5-8-million-defective-iphones-report/
Ok what you guys are failing to see are the forest for the trees; Let me explain, I still am using my iPhone 4 for several years now since it was released I was the crazy geek guy on line at the apple store waiting in line over night with my beach chair in SOHO NYC - And my iPhone 4 still runs circles around every iPhone 5 user I know - APPLE knows they got it screwed up with this model the battery just doesn't last enough not to mention all the other issues the 5 had...
also if you have multiple cable box (of which your are renting monthly from the cable cabals) then you could feasibly save that monthly box rental by purchasing an APPLE TV box and streaming your HBO GO content to your other rooms and save that extra monthly $15 for each cable box rental and you could also do what i did  and purchase the ELGATO EYE TV box $179. and a with a Mac connected to it you can also not have to pay the cable cabals the monthly $15 for the DVR...
if anyone's been paying attention there is an iMac refresh coming in the next couple of weeks but i think they will probably just be a redesign body and slimmer i.e. NO DVD/CD Drive and probably thunderbolt capable you can forget RETINA display (maybe they'll produce a less glossy reflective display) because i think it would be costly and they probably cannot produce enough as yet.... but i heard the 21" model would be announced with the iPad Mini and maybe a week or 2...
again its APPLE FUTURE PROOFING THEIR DEVICE!!!!
 The technology in 4G LTE networks does not currently handle voice transmissions; it only does data. So when you place a phone call on a 4G LTE smartphone, it’s actually rolling back to the carrier’s older second- or third-generation network, according to AnandTech, a Web publication that does deep analysis on hardware. That means when AT&T customers place a phone call and use data on the iPhone 5, both functions will roll back to AT&T’s older network, which can handle...
@ THEAVERAGEJOE guy That's an Apple problem or deliberate decision, not a Verizon network issue; that's been hashed out plenty.   get the facts straight and stop repeating what u read elsewhere- this is NOT AN APPLE PROBLEM OR ISSUE its actually the TELECOMS they can't get their act together or technology in order and have been promoting this 4G LTE as the second coming and its not even 4ANYTHING its less than that its like 3.something G but they are allowed to...