or Connect

Posts by bitzandbitez

well try reading this article; which isn't propaGanda from AI -its from a different source with the TRUTH & CONSEQUENCEs of Windoze BLOATWARE and why MICRO$HIT has so many problems..then repost here...there was a song way back when and it went something like ...WAKE UP EVERYBODY NO MORE SLEEPING IN BED... The Truth and the ConsequencesMicro$hit cannot prevent interlopers from corrupting the system and the computer hardware resources. Micro$hit can tell you after the fact...
you can burn to Blue-Ray media via Toast Titanium for OSX and while your dusting the HORSE CRAP from your eyes & ears- try reading up on the Micro$hit BLOATWARE and un-usable crap they keep putting out for years... then repost here... Micro$hit (as always- are just changing the curtains) and not re-doing the entire home..can you say EXTREME MAKEOVER!!???? thats what Apple did when they released MAC OS Xthey got rid of the old software and CREATED a new and better user...
i suppose you have already caught her and thats why are making this comment... why spend the extra $$$ and be locked to this feature, just kick her to the curb once a CHEATER always a cheater
there are plenty of SUCKAz out there... i hope they do it like NIKE... Oops NIKE makes a iPod-Sneaker already... so wadda we do NOW???!!??
I can't take this anymore!!!!!!
APPLE GIVE ME MY iPHONE... 3G and my Ichat and NO DATA PLAN!!!!! my iPHONE 3g SUCKS BIG TIME DROPPED CALLS , ECHO.. ECHO... ECHO... ATT MONOPOLY MUST.... HELP!!!!....
APPLE GIVE ME MY iPHONE... 3G and my Ichat and NO DATA PLAN!!!!! my iPHONE 3g SUCKS BIG TIME DROPPED CALLS , ECHO.. ECHO... ECHO... ATT MONOPOLY MUST.... HELP!!!!....
The Truth and the Consequences Micro$hit cannot prevent interlopers from corrupting the system and the computer hardware resources. Micro$hit can tell you after the fact you need to restore your system because it's been compromised but they can't stop it from happening in the first place. No other operating system does this. It's not a real operating system if you can't protect resources including the system code itself and Windows can't do that. Not today, not tomorrow,...
i have been a mac owner for eons since '87 til now -- yea i went threw that "performa' crap when they started to make macs to sell at the "Wiz" remember them?? and nothings perfect in a no so perfect world.. i have an iPhone 3g (g= gripes) i never can get that thing to work in 3g mode and have had to have apple replace the headset (4) times already and its not even 1 full year yet and the iphone is a GREAT Product don't get me wrong but no one can tolerate when i talk to...