or Connect

Posts by bitzandbitez

its really sad but by the lQQks of things we are going to see more and more of this... the MONSTER is getting too big to control... and APPLE has been using Asian PC production outlets to build their hardware and these are the same guys that build windoze boxes-- and they way they are increasingly making it harder for you (the end user) to notice these things i.e. the new macbook batteries not having the ability to have them replaced with the enduser doing it themselves...
Man I just just feel off my bed laughing at your remarks THANKS for the comments ... I LOVE IT....its sooo sooo true.. APPLE VISTA use to to stand for Viruses_Inevitable_Stick_To_Apple now i think that APPLE will stand for: Asshole_Pathectic_Pussy_Lousy_Engineers
This is complete BS on Apple's part, they have the hardware capabilities that all the other PC makers have access to so why couldn't they make a core i7 iMac with LED screen or at least given us the option of a bigger and bad ASS - iMac system - i guess the absence of SJ is really starting to show, given that they made us wait extra time for this crappy upgrade and i resent your whiner comments- i am a music producer and i work with video as well and i'm in IT field. I...
JUST DENY THE FED-EXP delivery they MUST return to sender.-- if you don't accept the package then it is not "yours" end you can then cancel the order...
I am a proud owner of the last revision (2007 series) of the MBP 15" and my 'removable-battery' just goes dead like 7 min after a full charge and when i took it to apple they lQQKed at it and told me "too bad, sorry i can't help you; you have recycled your battery over 300 times and we can't give you a new one" (I also pruchased $350. AppleCare) and when i purchased it in dec 2007 it never held a 3 plus hr charge so i don't trust apple or AI with that 8hr crap and new...
dude get your tech chops in order i read the Inquirer all the time you can't expect to get all your tech news from one source (AppleInsider, which happens to be my favorite bookmarked home page) but they don't report on everything tech as you have noticed they mention them on this site.... the Inquirer has great tech news apple and non-apple.. check it out for yourself.... see ya
yeah, lidofido your soo sooo right thanks for saving me the keystrokes and energy of retyping what you have here and what a few others have repeated as well.. i kept holding up my MBP (purchased 08/09/07) and i could not find any of the dings and dangs this guy is so obsessed with here-- did he have his MBP thrown under a bus?? my MBP is in tip top shape no scratches or bent lopsided lid as the one he's bashing in here and its so obvious that he is either getting something...
is APPLE paying off people to post 'good' things about this update to confuse us?? I knew i should've waited - but since i read the post in here - i thought well Heck i needed to update and ITS WORSE!!!!! URRRRRRRRRGH i am getting so mad at APPLE ... Steve J. are you reading the blogs and the post in here???? its NOT better... its worse... my phone is acting like a Windows PC running 'OS '98 i want to get a verizon phone now i hear its better recept and just works or maybe...
Oh Yea and then he should also mumble the part that VISTA really stands for Viruses Inevitable Stick To Apple VISTA = Viruses Inevitable Stick To Apple repeat after me ..thats the story Jerry
i have been an APPLE DIE HARD FANBOY (fan man now) 'since '1984 i am an IT TECH in nyc- and i was # 19 on line July 11 at the Soho store in nyc- i waited one whole year and basically drooled over my friends who bought the 1st gen. i-Phone and figured i would wait it out so that i wouldn't be one of the 'testers' of the 1st one- and so when i got my new baby in my hand it was nothing but pure joy and happiness until i tried to use the phone to make calls (most of which...