or Connect

Posts by bitzandbitez

there are plenty of SUCKAz out there... i hope they do it like NIKE... Oops NIKE makes a iPod-Sneaker already... so wadda we do NOW???!!??
I can't take this anymore!!!!!!
APPLE GIVE ME MY iPHONE... 3G and my Ichat and NO DATA PLAN!!!!! my iPHONE 3g SUCKS BIG TIME DROPPED CALLS , ECHO.. ECHO... ECHO... ATT MONOPOLY MUST.... HELP!!!!....
APPLE GIVE ME MY iPHONE... 3G and my Ichat and NO DATA PLAN!!!!! my iPHONE 3g SUCKS BIG TIME DROPPED CALLS , ECHO.. ECHO... ECHO... ATT MONOPOLY MUST.... HELP!!!!....
The Truth and the Consequences Micro$hit cannot prevent interlopers from corrupting the system and the computer hardware resources. Micro$hit can tell you after the fact you need to restore your system because it's been compromised but they can't stop it from happening in the first place. No other operating system does this. It's not a real operating system if you can't protect resources including the system code itself and Windows can't do that. Not today, not tomorrow,...
i have been a mac owner for eons since '87 til now -- yea i went threw that "performa' crap when they started to make macs to sell at the "Wiz" remember them?? and nothings perfect in a no so perfect world.. i have an iPhone 3g (g= gripes) i never can get that thing to work in 3g mode and have had to have apple replace the headset (4) times already and its not even 1 full year yet and the iphone is a GREAT Product don't get me wrong but no one can tolerate when i talk to...
its really sad but by the lQQks of things we are going to see more and more of this... the MONSTER is getting too big to control... and APPLE has been using Asian PC production outlets to build their hardware and these are the same guys that build windoze boxes-- and they way they are increasingly making it harder for you (the end user) to notice these things i.e. the new macbook batteries not having the ability to have them replaced with the enduser doing it themselves...
Man I just just feel off my bed laughing at your remarks THANKS for the comments ... I LOVE IT....its sooo sooo true.. APPLE VISTA use to to stand for Viruses_Inevitable_Stick_To_Apple now i think that APPLE will stand for: Asshole_Pathectic_Pussy_Lousy_Engineers
This is complete BS on Apple's part, they have the hardware capabilities that all the other PC makers have access to so why couldn't they make a core i7 iMac with LED screen or at least given us the option of a bigger and bad ASS - iMac system - i guess the absence of SJ is really starting to show, given that they made us wait extra time for this crappy upgrade and i resent your whiner comments- i am a music producer and i work with video as well and i'm in IT field. I...
JUST DENY THE FED-EXP delivery they MUST return to sender.-- if you don't accept the package then it is not "yours" end you can then cancel the order...