or Connect

Posts by bitzandbitez

@ DAYLOVE 22   Ok Trolly Polly, not sure if you are serious or SIRIus or just iLLinformed...   First off- the couple of issues that were related to the MAC OSX were NOT VIRUSES but MALWARE (there is a difference and I'm sure your very well aware of that since you are posting here on a tech site, or maybe not) so get your facts straight dude. and second check the statistics out there online, in trade mags and anywhere you can dig up some info your a PC troll so since...
  @ DAYLOVE 22   Ok Trolly Polly, not sure if you are serious or SIRIus or just iLLinformed...   First off- the couple of issues that were related to the MAC OSX were NOT VIRUSES but MALWARE (there is a difference and I'm sure your very well aware of that since you are posting here on a tech site, or maybe not) so get your facts straight dude. and second check the statistics out there online, in trade mags and anywhere you can dig up some info your a PC troll so since...
Oh and don't get me started the only way for me to be able to use this "app" with my $799 iPad is to convert my service to Internet access which I will NEVER DO!!!
Yea and those crumb snatchers TWC (Time WARner CRIPPLED) keep knocking my boxes off line and I pay these idiots what over $100 each month for this crappy service my TVs went BLANK again just yesterday in the middle of an important news cast and these idiots have the friggin nerve to strong arm my bldg complex to ONLY use their SERVICE ??? WTF??!!! Isn't there something we could do to force our bldg management to allow dish network or Verizon FIOS entry here in manhattan,...
Ok mr. Ron Johnson are u listening??? I am one of those customers who will ONLY ENTER JCP with a coupon in hand or coupon discounted sales - since the last time I entered your JCP store at 34th st NYC and was told they dont accept coupons ANYMORE I never returned but instead walked up a 2 blocks to MACY'S where there was a plethora of sales with coupon discounts- so unless you return to this model JCP will continue to report losses... Oh well ...
I was just here backing up my photos to iPhoto and all of the sudden at the end when I tried to complete my backup the app just froze and crashed my Macbook Pro core i7 machine and i quickly went to APPLEINSIDER and checked and nothing was there , sooooooooo then I just got my iphone replaced and decided to check APPLEINSIDER once again and BAM!!!! right at the top of the list is this TOO FUNNY!!! my 2 cents... I LOVE APPLE BUT I LOVE APPLEINSIDER TOO!!!
yes i agree with you 1,000 % but not with the APPLE products; How would an extended warranty help there? have you taken a damaged out of warranty APPLE device/laptop/ipad in for repair?? I had my original MACBOOK PRO 2007 give me problem after problem after problem that they had to replace almost every part keyboard and CD/DVD Drive and faulty screen and then the video chip which was a defect finally acknowledged by NVidia (after a class action lawsuit...
it cracks me up when i'm at BESTBUY or an electronics store and I see the dumbass's buying the 60" inch flat screens for like $3,000. and then when the sales rep suggest they buy the extra care for it they refuse to and I just wish I could be the fly on the wall when that shyt breaks down and its one day after their warranty expired... trust me I've had APPLECARE for every apple product I own, MACBOOK PRO, IPHONE4 and iPAD2 and its worth every penny... I purchased a August...
Roger Cheng is an executive editor in charge of east coast operations for CNET News. Prior to this, he was on the telecommunications beat and wrote for Dow Jones Newswires and The Wall Street Journal for nearly a decade. He's a hard-core Trojan or did they mean HARD CORE TROLL and the spell checker changed it to TROJAN??? well I predict this guy will soon be FIRED like a donald chump apprentice..
any takers??? not sure how much i can get but i def selling it- its in mint brand spanking new condition NO SCRATCHES, NEVER LEFT THE HOUSE STILL HAVE THE ORIGINAL BOXING and I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER- bitzandbitez@gmail.com make me an offer i can't refuse.. : )