or Connect

Posts by bitzandbitez

I am a 50 year old music producer here in NYC and have lived here all my life and I am of mixed race half puertorican/ half African American and I am always arguing with my partner of 25 years now (we are music production partners and he is African american) now I am always telling him when we go to events or meetings with record companies that he must not wear a hoody or baggy pants or t-shirts 4x his size to talk to the guys in the suits and these guys were probably NOT...
it would be to their detriment if they don't... the iPAD is a COLOSSAL SUCCESS!!! and i got the white hot 64 gb one so they better do it LOL!!!
aGREED 100% FIRE THOSE BASTARDS and take away the FREE IPHONES and IPADS they got when these things came out and EVERY APPLE WORKER got one for FREE... WTF???? I would LOVE TO WORK AT THE APPLE STORE ... friggin MORONS!!I bet my yearly salary (although it wouldn't be much since i'm not working) that these are Micro$H!t ex-employees and self HATING ex-MS windoze users who lost their jobs and now are at the APPLE store .. go work at walmart
i'm surprised NOT ONE PERSON here even mentioned this: APPLE IS REMOVING JAVA from the OS when LION is released in the WILD!!! so these types of Java Runtime apps will not get installed on to your MAC ANYMORE!! see the link at the bottom of this post: No Java runtime Also missing from Lion is a preinstalled Java runtime capable of executing "100% pure" Java apps. There are few examples of Java desktop apps in the wild, so most users won't notice. Not bundling the...
oh well.. i was holding out for the sept 2011 release of this baby but now it lQQKs dim so off to ATT i go to order the white HOT model.. first post hah
i think just as another poster on here said that Google needs to create another web app or website and link the Google crap to that but keep the hi-end movie stuff separate on another channel youtube has so much crap and junk and I'm not sure i trust entering my credit card info on a youtube page-
they will have Qualcomm develop something for that trust me ... they have the capital to do it.
story... you have all the kids going back to school and the holidays and the BUZZ for the new new new (drum roll here) i- whatever but it makes PERFECT sense... this will give them enough time to add any i-extras and also have an LTE (real 4G) iphone ready , since AT$T and Verizon should have their 4G network online by then... we hope
Oops!!! i meant the white one... natch....here's the customizable color site for that ...http://www.colorwarepc.com/p-236-iphone-4.aspx
Talk about being the Bomb in technology they are so HOT right about now they're BLOWIN' UP THE SPOT LOL,,,,