or Connect

Posts by bitzandbitez

battery life is CRAZY like that girl in the tree in that ANDROID ad ... it s the white 64GB wifi only model ... now to trade up my black iphone 4 for a white one whenever the HELL that comes out... or heck i'll just buy the white Mophie iphone battery cover case.. PROGRESS = BANKRUPTCY = I am BROKER than AL ROKER
talking crap and mis-informing the readers here on AI -- people will read this GEEKAZOID's rant and believe it like its GOSPEL ... so i BLASTED HIM .... i feel better now ... and NO I don't need drugs - DO U WANT A ZOLOFT or XANAX ??? or maybe u are PC troll too??? HERE TROLLY , TROLLY , TROLLY... I was one of the LUCKY ONES, i hopped on a bus from the Port Authority in NYC and got my new 64GB White WiFi iPad2 friday at the Fairview North Bergen NJ store @ 5pm and I love...
dude, get back on your PC site full of worms and viruses , seems like some of them leaped from your crappy windoze pc onto your BRAIN WTF!!??? are u stupid?? ANDROID CRAP is for geeks who want to be bothered with 'TAILORING' their experience on a hand held device -- the average person could care LESS or give a S#!T about stupid SPECS... where are the 100,000 Plus apps or the smooth coupling of software & hardware??? you are DUMB SCHUCK who is obviously a HATER and not...
I was in bed today just checking apple stores online and best buy and walmarts in the NYC area, at approximately 3:16pm lQQked up the nearest Walmart (there are none in the NYC area) so I found one in fairview north Bergen nj area- called and spoke to the electronics store mgr and asked him how many people were in line and he said "what line?" and I was the line for the new iPads? And he was like "there's no one here yet" and I asked him how many did you guys get? And he...
if thats what u think wtf aew u doing here?????
and he's always talking jibberish like you about 'waiting until next year' when Apple will make a newer better model and he never BUYS JACK ** he just talks a lot of it like you... WTF are you expecting**********I am getting my next week a WHITE HOT ONEEdit:Mind your language, and no name calling.
so they sold 15 MILLION iPads in calendar year 2010 and your saying what??? how many playbooks have sold?? and Samunk Galawacky sold?? dude get your HEAD OUTTA ur ASS quick before you start swalling your own DUNg...
Really?? I mean really?????? yawn