or Connect

Posts by bitzandbitez

I was in bed today just checking apple stores online and best buy and walmarts in the NYC area, at approximately 3:16pm lQQked up the nearest Walmart (there are none in the NYC area) so I found one in fairview north Bergen nj area- called and spoke to the electronics store mgr and asked him how many people were in line and he said "what line?" and I was the line for the new iPads? And he was like "there's no one here yet" and I asked him how many did you guys get? And he...
if thats what u think wtf aew u doing here?????
and he's always talking jibberish like you about 'waiting until next year' when Apple will make a newer better model and he never BUYS JACK ** he just talks a lot of it like you... WTF are you expecting**********I am getting my next week a WHITE HOT ONEEdit:Mind your language, and no name calling.
so they sold 15 MILLION iPads in calendar year 2010 and your saying what??? how many playbooks have sold?? and Samunk Galawacky sold?? dude get your HEAD OUTTA ur ASS quick before you start swalling your own DUNg...
Really?? I mean really?????? yawn
Too many 0's and 1's and no other number Maybe the iBone thinks it's code or dog food and is like Wiggggglllyyyyywoobbbblyyyywiggggglllllyyywobbbbbl yy It's confusing it with computing code and freaking out 010101010101010101111110000111110001101111 OMG!!! what will we do in December 2012 when the world supposed to Enter the MAYAN CALANDER ON 12.11.2012 Prob just have to run a reset of the phone I guess
Does anyone really use FaceTime? it seems like such a great idea until U use it. U have 2 hold the iPhone @ arm's length if U don't want ya face 2 look distorted, & then U have 2 shout @ the phone 2 make yourself heard. Besides, most people's faces don't look so good on camera, they're used 2 seeing themselves in a mirror, so the reversed image of their face can B quite jarring, i was so excited to get FaceTime, but on the first use, I decided I need 2 get a wig and...
first off those 2 wizards of GEEK on stage have 0 personality factor going for them, thats right out the box and since they're oozing so much of that 'COOL' factor I couldn't resist to comment here but come on man did you NOT SEE how hard he had to press on the screen to get it to do something??? and who cares about simple pie charts (thats so 1980's) i wanna puke and throw up now-- and why do you think they didn't allow the press or anybody but these awkward lQQkin dudes...