or Connect

Posts by bitzandbitez

Too many 0's and 1's and no other number Maybe the iBone thinks it's code or dog food and is like Wiggggglllyyyyywoobbbblyyyywiggggglllllyyywobbbbbl yy It's confusing it with computing code and freaking out 010101010101010101111110000111110001101111 OMG!!! what will we do in December 2012 when the world supposed to Enter the MAYAN CALANDER ON 12.11.2012 Prob just have to run a reset of the phone I guess
Does anyone really use FaceTime? it seems like such a great idea until U use it. U have 2 hold the iPhone @ arm's length if U don't want ya face 2 look distorted, & then U have 2 shout @ the phone 2 make yourself heard. Besides, most people's faces don't look so good on camera, they're used 2 seeing themselves in a mirror, so the reversed image of their face can B quite jarring, i was so excited to get FaceTime, but on the first use, I decided I need 2 get a wig and...
first off those 2 wizards of GEEK on stage have 0 personality factor going for them, thats right out the box and since they're oozing so much of that 'COOL' factor I couldn't resist to comment here but come on man did you NOT SEE how hard he had to press on the screen to get it to do something??? and who cares about simple pie charts (thats so 1980's) i wanna puke and throw up now-- and why do you think they didn't allow the press or anybody but these awkward lQQkin dudes...
buy check the Apple/Adobe HIStory before you guys come on here attacking father Jobs ; rewind the tech tapes and lQQk for yourself- back in the day (1997) when APPLE needed ADOBE to assist and agree to move the technology forward and asked that developers (repost) I'm happy at least Apple has the balls to stand up against the shoddy offering from Adobe. I used to be a massive fan of Adobe through the 1990s during the early 2000s - Photoshop and Illustrator were really...
He's EDUCATING the dumb ass's like you who don't know the facts!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "We do not think 99 cents is the right price point for our content," NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker said on last Wednesday at Goldman Sachs investor conference. "We thought it would devalue our content." hmmnnn.. so on today's TV morning news shows didn't they all just mention that he (Mr. JEFF Zucker) was just sucker punc...hed and FIRED from NBC... i bet Steve Jobs is having a...
NBC... really stands for Nothing_But_COCKsuckersand JEFF ZUCKER IS A REAL MODY DICK!!!!!they are more irrelevant each and every day that passes... although i did like that new spy drama that came on tonight UNDERCOVERS.. its was really good and FREE!!!!NOTHING BUT COCKsuckers
Apple has created what the TALKING HEADS would call a FACEBOOK KILLER!!! but Apple, being coy as they are and not wanting to be obvious (also remember that FAKEBOOK was suppose to be integrated into PING from the start, it just got "pulled" last minute because FAKEBOOK wanted more control of PING and all the info they extract from ANYONE on that site) and we all know APPLE are control FREAKS (i say that in a non-troll good way) so to not be so obvious out the gate ... SJ...
OK, if you are a GAMER or Watch BLU-Ray Content....then i could understand your gripes, I don't play games on an X-Box or PS3 nor do i own/have (the desire to watch) Blue-Ray Media it cost too much and I am perfectly HAPPY with 720p- so if u GAME/Blue Ray just plug in those devices into your very expensively overpriced HD LCD/LED 1080p capable TV screen... i don't need too
none.