or Connect

Posts by bitzandbitez

WAIT new Apple TV is only 720p? WTF??? (this was my lil bro's response yesterday.. (so here is my reply....) The current answer is sort of as follows of the 1080p question in GEEK SPEAK is... * (i saidÂ…) if your talking about watching cable tv over the air' (cable co's are linear networks) - AINT NOBODY broadcasting TRUE REAL 1080p media it cost them a whole lotto $$$ to upgrade to be able to broadcast 720p and 1080i, i doubt we'll see 1080p for another 5-10 years. By...
Ok Folks, just download OPERA 10.6 and stream your itunes for FREE..after installing the latest OPERA browser just click on Opera UNITE and install the app and thats it!!you can now play your itunes music folder from ANYWHERE in the world you have an internet connection.. of course you computer at home has to be on for this all to work, since OPERA needs to 'phone home' and see your itunes music folder.. but hey you don't have to pay APPLE ANY $$$ FOR THIS ITS FREE!!!...
I live in NYC and I have (BAD BUYS) all around me and no matter which one I stroll in to they are ALL THE RUDEST MOFO's I have ever dealt with period They are a bunch of idiots if you ask me, the last tine I had to call the head store mgr because the a-hole who was supposed to take care of me (after politely waiting my turn no less) blew me off too go take care of some chick-- and I lost it -I demanded to speak to one of the Mgrs who then replied are you talking about...
#1-- well what do u expect from a cell phone when you cover the speaker with your FINGER????? to continue working like your not blocking the sound??? DUH... #2-- this is a 'Safety' Feature so that you don't blow out your speakers... where have u been??? you just need to press play again or hit the volume button--- #3-- do you have the brightness turned all the way up???? if you don't you won't see ANYTHING!!!!! when will these newbies LEARN!!!!?????
and let's not forget the FIRST FULLY CAPABLE TOUCH SCREEN DEVICEwithout a KEYBOARD and remember ALL THE HATERS YELLING where's the KEYBOARD???!!@??!?NO ONE WILL EVER USE A PHONE W/O a KEYBOARD??? , oh really...so why are all the others playing copycat and not ADMITTING IT???urrrrrgh... I'm going to make my chicken, or pull my chicken which ever comes 1st.re: Originally Posted by bobborries First to market a popular device wins in the memory of the consumer's history....
THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU A MILLION TIMESFINALLY COMPLETE ANSWERS TO ALL THESE IDIOTIC BASELESS RANTS HERE WITH NOTHING TO BACK IT UP WITH ... u r the FRIGGIN MANI can now log off the post without having to read any further. YAYYYYYYYYY.
are you sure its not this prototype:
thanks man for clearing this up here, folks are getting all the facts twisted and this is what really happended... as for the preceding post that has an incorrect image take a lQQK at this GOOGLE PROTOTYPE... [IMG]file:///Users/bitzandbitez/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///Users/bitzandbitez/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]
but either way, get your facts straight and "GOOGLE" the Mac / Microsoft wars, it's even posted here in AI for you to read before you make these uneducated and uniformed comments. Micro$hit NEVER created ANYTHING they just would buy up the competition and KILL THE them off after they would siphon out what they wanted then shut them down. Just as they did when they purchased the company 'DANGER' and used it to create the KIN phone which only sold some 500 units in 48 days...
I was reading the 'Dan' review article and I actually got a BONER (no lies) while I read his piece D--------D---