or Connect

Posts by bitzandbitez

buy check the Apple/Adobe HIStory before you guys come on here attacking father Jobs ; rewind the tech tapes and lQQk for yourself- back in the day (1997) when APPLE needed ADOBE to assist and agree to move the technology forward and asked that developers (repost) I'm happy at least Apple has the balls to stand up against the shoddy offering from Adobe. I used to be a massive fan of Adobe through the 1990s during the early 2000s - Photoshop and Illustrator were really...
He's EDUCATING the dumb ass's like you who don't know the facts!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "We do not think 99 cents is the right price point for our content," NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker said on last Wednesday at Goldman Sachs investor conference. "We thought it would devalue our content." hmmnnn.. so on today's TV morning news shows didn't they all just mention that he (Mr. JEFF Zucker) was just sucker punc...hed and FIRED from NBC... i bet Steve Jobs is having a...
NBC... really stands for Nothing_But_COCKsuckersand JEFF ZUCKER IS A REAL MODY DICK!!!!!they are more irrelevant each and every day that passes... although i did like that new spy drama that came on tonight UNDERCOVERS.. its was really good and FREE!!!!NOTHING BUT COCKsuckers
Apple has created what the TALKING HEADS would call a FACEBOOK KILLER!!! but Apple, being coy as they are and not wanting to be obvious (also remember that FAKEBOOK was suppose to be integrated into PING from the start, it just got "pulled" last minute because FAKEBOOK wanted more control of PING and all the info they extract from ANYONE on that site) and we all know APPLE are control FREAKS (i say that in a non-troll good way) so to not be so obvious out the gate ... SJ...
OK, if you are a GAMER or Watch BLU-Ray Content....then i could understand your gripes, I don't play games on an X-Box or PS3 nor do i own/have (the desire to watch) Blue-Ray Media it cost too much and I am perfectly HAPPY with 720p- so if u GAME/Blue Ray just plug in those devices into your very expensively overpriced HD LCD/LED 1080p capable TV screen... i don't need too
none.
WAIT new Apple TV is only 720p? WTF??? (this was my lil bro's response yesterday.. (so here is my reply....) The current answer is sort of as follows of the 1080p question in GEEK SPEAK is... * (i saidÂ…) if your talking about watching cable tv over the air' (cable co's are linear networks) - AINT NOBODY broadcasting TRUE REAL 1080p media it cost them a whole lotto $$$ to upgrade to be able to broadcast 720p and 1080i, i doubt we'll see 1080p for another 5-10 years. By...
Ok Folks, just download OPERA 10.6 and stream your itunes for FREE..after installing the latest OPERA browser just click on Opera UNITE and install the app and thats it!!you can now play your itunes music folder from ANYWHERE in the world you have an internet connection.. of course you computer at home has to be on for this all to work, since OPERA needs to 'phone home' and see your itunes music folder.. but hey you don't have to pay APPLE ANY $$$ FOR THIS ITS FREE!!!...
I live in NYC and I have (BAD BUYS) all around me and no matter which one I stroll in to they are ALL THE RUDEST MOFO's I have ever dealt with period They are a bunch of idiots if you ask me, the last tine I had to call the head store mgr because the a-hole who was supposed to take care of me (after politely waiting my turn no less) blew me off too go take care of some chick-- and I lost it -I demanded to speak to one of the Mgrs who then replied are you talking about...