or Connect

Posts by bitzandbitez

I was reading the 'Dan' review article and I actually got a BONER (no lies) while I read his piece D--------D---
Here's why I suggest you go to a radio shack near you just make sure it's a low key store not the ones in malls or superstores-- I went to a Radio Shack here in NYC on 7th ave and 30th St (after checking all the other main ones) and I got on line at 2:00AM aNd I was on that line all the way til 7:30 ALONE before anybody showed up-that's right NO LINE and the 2 other dudes that finally go there at about 7:30ish were the only other people that were waiting with me the RS...
I am supposed to get $100 of the price so my 32GB iPHONE 4, so it will only cost me $199. at radio shack ONLY , not BestBuy or Apple retail stores..
And to ALL THE APPLE HATERS UP IN HERE FOAMING AT THE MOUTH AND DRINKING THE HATERADE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT AND ATTACK THE REAL ENEMY AT&T those greedy bloodsuckers I can't wait until they lose EXCLUSIVITY
you better work!!!!
just because you own stock in a company does not make you the RULER of it SHEESSSSSHHH!@!! DUMAzz
AOL was the ONLY game in town when they were on TOP, there was no other company providing what they were doing... but that was way before Gurgle and FAKEBOOK came along do your homework before you attack APPLE with ORANGES--- APPLE makes things BETTER, not WORSE like everybody else... and by the way.. you want a breath mint PhoneBreath?? BB
Steve J. are you reading this... (i sure hope you are.) that would be THE COOLEST thing if he did that. I totally feel for that guy. BB
COMPANIES LIKE ADUMBE and MICRO$HIT should just DIE and ROLLOVER or just go BANKRUPT, they are becoming more and more irrelevant as the days go by... ADOBE left US MAC USERs in the DARK many times with this BULLSHIT of not working with APPLE to move over to the 'newer' technologies when APPLE clearly was making it easy for them- so i say FUCK and LET 'EM EAT $HIT!!!! I HATE WHAT ACROBAT does to my MAC and all the other crappy shit ADOBE puts out and tries to ignore APPLE...