or Connect

Posts by seanie248

I can imagine you on jury duty…Court Clerk :"All rise"You : "He's guilty! lock him up. Look at him, he even looks guilty. Right, anyone fancy a pint?" just poking fun….
Don't get me wrong, my opinion is that GTA messed up hereWhile i actually agree with you, neither of us are privy to the exact dealings and interactions, so without having the full story, or being directly involved, I am interested in other peoples views, maybe they might have something to say that might make me think a little different, or maybe they will make me more sure of my views.
Make sure you don't apply for any job as a diplomat. There are always 2 sides, and the measure of a persons intelligence is very related to their ability to listen to anothers view.  
There is a lesson that i knew since i was about 7 and most of my friends who run companies know. If the terms of the deal are not giving enough in your favour, then don't enter the contract. When my brother first tried to swap my all his "shiny coins" for my "dull piece of paper" , it didn't take much intelligence to reject the offer. Maybe GTA should have employed the same intelligence. Not only did GTA _not_ leave enough profit for the next guy, they didn't even leave...
@prokip No Flame, just asking you to justify that statement, please give a argument to represent how you came to state that. Am genuinely interested in your opinion on it
ad is perfectly targeted. Most Android users can't afford 2 devices, so have to share their pad with the kid. apple family probably have disposable income to afford more devices
"just selling iDevices" lol, like that hasn't worked out for them so far. maybe they should just give the money back to the shareholders....?
dont agree with the comments about it not doing much. Pebble has changed how i interact with my iPhone in a large way. friends and family have bought one based on seeing mine and all say the same - "could not be without it" The devs have got the balance between features and battery perfect. 5-6 days between charging. its the small ways that it changes things you do that are great. I know better things are possible, but i doubt these guys are standing still either.
my point was that ios7 didn't give panoramics to new phones. iOS 6 brought panoramics, think i am correct there, you could enable it on ios5 via jailbreak, i know,  and iPhone 4S shipped with iOS 5 originally.
@tallest skil "Remember iOS 7 only gave panorama shots to the newest iPhones." thats funny, my 4S takes panoramas just fine, and it wasn't new when they introduced panoramas. Heading for 3 years old now and still working just fine. I love it and love the size. I would really be slow to have to go to anything bigger than the 5, screen wise, but the battery on them is so bad. No-one i know has good better life. i really have to start investigating this on herself's phone,...