or Connect

Posts by seanie248

fix the 24 hour thing and I would be happy. In the last few months, I have had to try locate 2 lost iPhone, one stolen and one actually lost. Both had find my iPhone on. Going into the app or iCloud account about 6 hours later and it just shows 'Location not available' Last known location not available at all. same happens in Find my friends, although that could be designed that way as it shouldn't show you where they wed 24 hours ago. must leave feedback%u2026.
is this an article from the archives??
my first reaction was "solution looking for a problem" , but after reading the proposed usages in the comments above i now "get it"    thanks guys. well explained
oh , brilliant, you really caught me out there with your nit-picking and petty-ness. Amazing!!  go beat up a kitten or something.
@ ClemyNX maybe, being a US made video and being shown to US citizens, they wanted to predominantly use American products** in the video they made themselves , for themselves.    I happen to agree with that stance, if it was me, I would have had someone shot if they made the video with foreign products, but then again, I do have evil-dictator tendencies !! ;-)   ** i did not check every other product in the video to see their origin, but Edison was American
it includes many products from different inventors, where are all their competitors crying into their empty milk bottles?? some confusion here about the video, its not made specifically for any Apple V Samsung trail, it is just a general info video, to be shown to jurors relating to ANY patent dispute. Now, that I have seen it though, I didn't realise that Apple invented the tractor and plough…. well, you learn something new everyday !!! 
after months with my pebble, my mind (and that of my brother and others in the office who got one after seeing mine) has been permanently changed with regards to Smartwatches. I love mine now and it has changed how i interface with my phone. its so simple to check calls, emails, texts etc without having to walk across the room or dig the phone out of my pocket while driving/queuing/walking etc i get 4-5 days out of battery and if i forget and it goes dead during the day,...
what has "fall" or any time of the year got to do with this? My point was AI writing that Samsung intend to ship around the same time as Apple unveils the new iPhone. Its still a stupid (and pointless) thing to say. Surely it would be more normal to say SS instead to ship the chip a few weeks (or months or whatever) before the iPhone is unveiled? If it was up to me though, I wouldn't put it in at all. Its redundant.
"Shipments of the so-called "A8" will reportedly begin this fall, around the same time that many expect Apple to unveil new models of its mobile devices" sure, they will ship just at the same time, giving Foxconn PLENTY of time to put the actual chip into the phone on the assembly line. What utter shite. I've heard of amazing JIT stock management in my day, but this is just another level. Does anybody writing(copy/pasting) this not stop and think for 1 sec and go "hmm my...
a watch cannot have a rigid "bracelet" type device , as orientation is important, unlike a bracelet. So it has to fit to many wrist sizes and shapes, so adjustable strap is essential.