or Connect

Posts by seanie248

Translation of Japan female answer : "No!"
can't wait for the update. Pebble has been the best gadget I have bought in years, and no, they don't look as bad as being made out. (although the images in this article with the stuck on carbon fibre and crap band do make it look totally horrific.)   as to Pebbles death when/if Apple bring out iWatch, nope. iWatch = iOS only.   Pebble = iOS and Android. The Android market will be enough for them and not everyone will buy iWatch over Pebble, depends on features...
"a 16-megapixel rear shooter"   is that to get higher def selfie pics of owns own bell-end?
i heard a rumour from a very reliable source that Apple are going to bring out an iPad thats see-through and call it the Apple-Insider. Allegedly they have filed suit against the use of that name and are looking for $6 Billion in compensation. Also, there is going to be a iWatch Pro that will have a screen diagonal of 5" and a resolution of 2500x320. The screen will stretch from your wrist to just above your elbow and will be made of Jelly at one end so it can...
what a completely nuts idea. Imagine one scenario, film company A decides to put a 'sponsored data' badge on a film trailer. Abuse by l33t group B sets up a worm to download this trailer as much as possible. ATT bill Film Company A for loads of data usage, they say 'no f'ing way' and on it goes. now apply variations of this to anywhere else. would be nice if it could work, but I can't see it.
@zaba "How about giving something back?" they did already. you gave them cash and they gave you a product or service in return. ok, i'm just teasing here.. I agree, Apples 12 days this year were absolute pants. They would have ben better off not doing it. Giving away something, thats already worthless, for free can do more PR damage than doing nothing at all. no one is giving out about M$ at the moment and their crappy gifts, because they didn't give anything. Other...
i get the idea of using curved glass on something like a watch, so it wraps to your wrist, however, thats going to be a hard one to get right anyway, as every wrist is a different size, and a 'loose bracelet' type device is useless, so it would have to be bendable to match your wrist. so actually, no i don't get it for use in a watch, god , talked myself out of that one. but my main point was that I really don't get it for use in a phone or a tv. can someone please...
I'm having a bit a Whaaaa too here in Ireland. Gifts this year are crap compared to last year. So bad I have only downloaded 1 so far. Its stuff you can't even give away for free, kinda like a Surface,
ok, starting to think @sog35 is actually a troll himself. Every thread has him saying "go buy a nexus 7" favourite phrase of the day then?   chill out sog35 and stop coming across like a cool-aid filled kid
@sog35 what part of my post made you think I hated iOS7??   Was it the part where I said "funny though, even with this step backwards, its still much better than android os MS Phone." ?   ​I wouldn't waste a penny on any Android device. Every one I have ever used has been utter bollox, and thats putting it nicely.   ​and i think the idea of just "accepting" somethings faults is pretty lame. Feedback and opinions are what lead to better products.   Accepting faults...