or Connect

Posts by seanie248

"Shipments of the so-called "A8" will reportedly begin this fall, around the same time that many expect Apple to unveil new models of its mobile devices" sure, they will ship just at the same time, giving Foxconn PLENTY of time to put the actual chip into the phone on the assembly line. What utter shite. I've heard of amazing JIT stock management in my day, but this is just another level. Does anybody writing(copy/pasting) this not stop and think for 1 sec and go "hmm my...
a watch cannot have a rigid "bracelet" type device , as orientation is important, unlike a bracelet. So it has to fit to many wrist sizes and shapes, so adjustable strap is essential.
Translation of Japan female answer : "No!"
can't wait for the update. Pebble has been the best gadget I have bought in years, and no, they don't look as bad as being made out. (although the images in this article with the stuck on carbon fibre and crap band do make it look totally horrific.)   as to Pebbles death when/if Apple bring out iWatch, nope. iWatch = iOS only.   Pebble = iOS and Android. The Android market will be enough for them and not everyone will buy iWatch over Pebble, depends on features...
"a 16-megapixel rear shooter"   is that to get higher def selfie pics of owns own bell-end?
i heard a rumour from a very reliable source that Apple are going to bring out an iPad thats see-through and call it the Apple-Insider. Allegedly they have filed suit against the use of that name and are looking for $6 Billion in compensation. Also, there is going to be a iWatch Pro that will have a screen diagonal of 5" and a resolution of 2500x320. The screen will stretch from your wrist to just above your elbow and will be made of Jelly at one end so it can...
what a completely nuts idea. Imagine one scenario, film company A decides to put a 'sponsored data' badge on a film trailer. Abuse by l33t group B sets up a worm to download this trailer as much as possible. ATT bill Film Company A for loads of data usage, they say 'no f'ing way' and on it goes. now apply variations of this to anywhere else. would be nice if it could work, but I can't see it.
@zaba "How about giving something back?" they did already. you gave them cash and they gave you a product or service in return. ok, i'm just teasing here.. I agree, Apples 12 days this year were absolute pants. They would have ben better off not doing it. Giving away something, thats already worthless, for free can do more PR damage than doing nothing at all. no one is giving out about M$ at the moment and their crappy gifts, because they didn't give anything. Other...
i get the idea of using curved glass on something like a watch, so it wraps to your wrist, however, thats going to be a hard one to get right anyway, as every wrist is a different size, and a 'loose bracelet' type device is useless, so it would have to be bendable to match your wrist. so actually, no i don't get it for use in a watch, god , talked myself out of that one. but my main point was that I really don't get it for use in a phone or a tv. can someone please...
I'm having a bit a Whaaaa too here in Ireland. Gifts this year are crap compared to last year. So bad I have only downloaded 1 so far. Its stuff you can't even give away for free, kinda like a Surface,