or Connect

Posts by seanie248

@zaba "How about giving something back?" they did already. you gave them cash and they gave you a product or service in return. ok, i'm just teasing here.. I agree, Apples 12 days this year were absolute pants. They would have ben better off not doing it. Giving away something, thats already worthless, for free can do more PR damage than doing nothing at all. no one is giving out about M$ at the moment and their crappy gifts, because they didn't give anything. Other...
i get the idea of using curved glass on something like a watch, so it wraps to your wrist, however, thats going to be a hard one to get right anyway, as every wrist is a different size, and a 'loose bracelet' type device is useless, so it would have to be bendable to match your wrist. so actually, no i don't get it for use in a watch, god , talked myself out of that one. but my main point was that I really don't get it for use in a phone or a tv. can someone please...
I'm having a bit a Whaaaa too here in Ireland. Gifts this year are crap compared to last year. So bad I have only downloaded 1 so far. Its stuff you can't even give away for free, kinda like a Surface,
ok, starting to think @sog35 is actually a troll himself. Every thread has him saying "go buy a nexus 7" favourite phrase of the day then?   chill out sog35 and stop coming across like a cool-aid filled kid
@sog35 what part of my post made you think I hated iOS7??   Was it the part where I said "funny though, even with this step backwards, its still much better than android os MS Phone." ?   ​I wouldn't waste a penny on any Android device. Every one I have ever used has been utter bollox, and thats putting it nicely.   ​and i think the idea of just "accepting" somethings faults is pretty lame. Feedback and opinions are what lead to better products.   Accepting faults...
have been holding back on commenting too much on iOS 7 for a while now, as I wanted to see if it was just that i was too "used" to the old OS and didn't want too much change because of human traits of wanting whats familiar. But now, I can say, that while in many ways iOS7 is good (task manager, control center etc) the whole 'flat' look is actually crap. selecting hours/minutes in alarms: much harder. Easily seeing contact info: much harder( as was said by stephanjobs,...
as someone who just recently bought a Pebble Watch, I have to say, its the perfect addition to a phone. Driving and a text comes in, simple glance at wrist and you know if its important or not. Sitting watching TV and email/text etc goes off, you realise that you left your phone on the table, once again, simple glance and you don't have to get off your butt. Reminders during the day pop onto your wrist. No having to fish the phone out or go back to where you left it. And...
@manxman "I think you are fundamentally wrong to look at macs in a general home computer market." completely wrong. actually couldn't be more wrong. Personally, i know more people who have a mac at home, than i know who use one at work. And i used to work for a Mac Distributor and am involved in IT support each day now, so have a fairly large stats base to work from i would even go so far as to say now that its Windows that is the general "work" computer
whats the big issue here? Loads of Windows laptops have had a fingerprint scanner on them for years, and I never once read any article about them and the "security concerns". Granted they pretty much never worked, but surely the same process was involved, only your hash was stored within software, not on the chip and we all know that on a Windows machine would mean it would be safe forever !!!! :)   talk about doing your best to make a big deal out of...
why do people still make the stupid move of taking a video in portrait? every bloody TV/computer screen has always been naturally in landscape since .. always.