or Connect

Posts by seanie248

What ? Audio drivers have been improved that much?? 
this is nonsense. I took my RAM out, compressed it with a large hammer, and cant see any increase in performance. (nearly friday !)
" issues could be on the other end of the phone " probably using a Galaxy Note, so the other end of the phone is so far from your mouth, they cant hear you..... ;-) i Jest !
must remember to call you next time I dont have mine with me, so you can do the changes for me.   you != the entire world   Its all about me, yes, its all about me.
"plus it threw iOS users under the bus" explain??? Really confused by that. Baffled actually
i reckon that the ban will Increase Apples Revenue. Customer : iPhone 4 contract for $49 please Sales Rep: Sorry, we dont have any and will not be getting any more in, but I can give you a 4S for $79 Customer : OK, go on. More revenue for Apple.
ah, you see this is the "techie" thinking that always gets in the way of success.   As a developer I would prefer to know, that there are also X amount of people in Y demographic who are also available to target using offline means, in the hope of a certain percentage of them thinking that my new App was something they need and will sign up to the Store to buy it. If that X is big enough, then I know its worth trying to convert 1-5%, but if its unknown, then...    thats...
shared numbers... wonder was this the direction/idea Apple were heading when they wanted to do away with the sim card and have it managed by SW on the device. Carriers blocked this idea.   if it could be handled by SW, then it would be easy to have same number on all devices, i would say.    Even though I would not use a 7" device as a phone, I can see that many people would like it, so think its OK to do. Not harming me in any way, so why not? Pity some other...
New Headline   "Apple once again don't actually care about Wall Street"   'Its not like any of those guys who call themselves ANALysts are running Billion Dollar profit companies' Tim Cook allegedly said.
things have really picked up MS. well done   at least they are not waiting 3-4 years now to announce they are copying the others.   keep her lit, Balmer