or Connect

Posts by seanie248

New Headline   "Apple once again don't actually care about Wall Street"   'Its not like any of those guys who call themselves ANALysts are running Billion Dollar profit companies' Tim Cook allegedly said.
things have really picked up MS. well done   at least they are not waiting 3-4 years now to announce they are copying the others.   keep her lit, Balmer
all i could do was laugh when i saw that headline. its just brilliant. Brightened up my day to no end.   Anyway, I am sure there are  a few out there who have never seen Dom Joly. How accurate his predictions were 10 years ago   http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=83f_1323799141
Kinda simple solution if you think about it. A Section in the Settings that says "Use Fingerprint Security" with an ON and OFF setting. Setting it to OFF will solve your problems. And I would assume Home Screen activation would be still be by pressing with home or power. FPR would only be need to unlock the device or perform some functions in Apps   I hope Apple call the next one the iPhone 5X, just to mess with the press and predictions. 
streaming music... will be a wasted effort. SJ was right not to bend to subscription music years ago. If i want random, mixed, new and old music, I simply turn on my "radio" , a novel idea that has been around for a looong time. and i get some human chat/opinion and news thrown in with it. And its doesnt cost a monthly subscription. just put in an FM chip, built your own tuner app and have a button to "buy" the current playing song, using a shazam like background process...
Amazing... by trying to question what Rabbit_Coach was saying, as though he is doing it wrong, you basically wrote a description stating that you do EXACTLY what he is doing!!! Wonderous !   Anyway, on the article, what a great idea. Stunned that its not been done yet, it so simple and obvious (once you are told it) Very Apple. Didnt know i wanted it until they showed it to me. The screen is the biggest draw of power on pretty any mobile device, so this is big. 
$1400 ??? Insane   Considering how much glasses get left behind, its an expensive mistake.   But what about the fact that peoples phones get nicked from their hands all the time in broad daylight.   How many people will have someone run up behind them, grab the glasses and leg it? At that value, its a great incentive for theives.   I love new tech and think this is a great step forward, but its got too many problems, many stated here already   1. What...
seriously.... is there any surprise here?   or maybe people post comments here have zero experience in the runnings of a normal company?   if i was a board member of a company and *wasn't* informed about developing products, i'd be pretty nervous/annoyed/suspicious   It's the board's duty to give input and know what the company is doing, especially at something the size of Apple.   Why do people think that products are developed in the weeks before its...
yawn. Another ANALyist who just doesnt get it. Thats not the Apple way. To me it looks like Apple are doing just fine with the Lions share of all the profits in the market at the moment. These guys just seem to value based on Market share % alone. Let Samsung be the "busy fools". Dozens of models, no OS of their own, no eco-system, drastically fragmented OS versions, small margins. Looks to me like Samsung (and others) are the ones who need to find an answer to Apple's...
"Ironically, a nearly identical vulnerability reared its ugly head back in October of 2010 " Coincidentally, maybe, but Ironically??? Cant see the irony here.... Love it when guys find these little bug things out... I always have to think... what made him do those actions in exactly that order to discover the bug? Do these people sit all day just trying random combinations of actions or is there a "method".