or Connect

Posts by seanie248

seriously.... is there any surprise here?   or maybe people post comments here have zero experience in the runnings of a normal company?   if i was a board member of a company and *wasn't* informed about developing products, i'd be pretty nervous/annoyed/suspicious   It's the board's duty to give input and know what the company is doing, especially at something the size of Apple.   Why do people think that products are developed in the weeks before its...
yawn. Another ANALyist who just doesnt get it. Thats not the Apple way. To me it looks like Apple are doing just fine with the Lions share of all the profits in the market at the moment. These guys just seem to value based on Market share % alone. Let Samsung be the "busy fools". Dozens of models, no OS of their own, no eco-system, drastically fragmented OS versions, small margins. Looks to me like Samsung (and others) are the ones who need to find an answer to Apple's...
"Ironically, a nearly identical vulnerability reared its ugly head back in October of 2010 " Coincidentally, maybe, but Ironically??? Cant see the irony here.... Love it when guys find these little bug things out... I always have to think... what made him do those actions in exactly that order to discover the bug? Do these people sit all day just trying random combinations of actions or is there a "method".
"Who is/are Retuers? Never heard of 'em. oh. Maybe they mean Reuters? Great journalism. This really give a lot of confidence in what was written in the article." hahaha, I see what you did there... you caught a typo !!! hahaha brilliant, You really PWNED them! Amazing ! oh god, i LOL'd for hours. i'll bet you never made a typo ! Ace!
my brother bought 3 android tablet for the kids at christmas (decision price based). 2 are now goosed, very, very sub standard charging connections have given up only 2 months later. kids plugging them in and out 10 times a day will always end up with bent pins etc. And they had to plugged in so often as the battery life was dreadful. In relation to the story, the kids only us the tablets for games apps ( when they actually work, loads will install and not run) and a...
2 issues i have with this story 1. why is it "breaking" when its only a rehash of previous rumour articles 2. it says "Apple ... TO FEATURE ...." Who confirmed that??? Surely it should read "may feature"? mislead much? ANALysts!!
wonder if its anything along the lines of Decimal 31 (Dec-31) is equal to Octal 37. Extra 6 units there, so the fix is on the 7th day    or maybe not... long shot
" recent years as gadgets have continued to become impossibly small" first issue i have with this is that Android phones have gone the opposite way and become laughingly huge! And the iphone 5 is bigger secondly, the answer to small devices if to make an even smaller one on your wrist? did the writer not spot the irony of this as they wrote that sentence?? Weird all that said, I like the idea of this, low battery alerts, check a text etc.. perfect, but i agree with...
starting to sound like Ballmer.... no? I always thought competition was *Good* for the consumers? Maybe Mr Page would prefer a monopoly or a cartel? That would definitely help...... someone !! maybe , now that Eric isnt a trojan horse on the board anymore, they cant "predict" what the next big thing is and are hoping a chance to glance over the shoulder at someone else's answer sheet... coggers (yes thats a legit expression in Ireland)
its a loose derivative from an old latin phrase. You can read more in Wiki, as long as Google cloud does not have a global outage and Wiki is not integrate with iCloud.