or Connect

Posts by seanie248

08 MacBook pro with 4gb ram and it's never been faster. Safari give odd refresh issues when scrolling though. Not too big a deal I do wish apple would change 1 thing in safari though and have submitted it regularly since they took it away in 5.1 The progress bar only gives activity feedback when main page loads. Load anything in an iframe/ frame and no indication it is doing anything. Used to before, but taken away in 5.1. Can't understand why. Please, if anyone agrees...
so when will be see the Amazon Car or the Amazon Garbage Collection Service?   Other companies do this too and make money from it, so seeing as the trend these days is to copy something successful and try get into "a piece of that pie" why dont they try and diversify completely and offer a service in pretty much everything. Amazon Airline, Amazon Oil, Amazon Fridges etc   Not just pointing the finger at Amazon here, Facebook, Google and loads of others are doing...
oh god this is so funny   i think Bill is hanging around Ballmer too much and has started believing his crap.
YEAH ! GO !!   You really pwned him !! I lol'd so much I was ROFL,  Way to point out that he was not 'technically' correct in his response and it was a <> logic error. That'll teach him.   You must be the MOGHWRD.   Now, I *wonder*..... could it be that he also posts on OTHER forums??? Nah.. they dont exist.
Yes, quit your browser and and come back to the home page. You get this , complete with Audio. Very suspect. Then again, the adverts on this site have taken a quality nose dive recently anyway, so i am not too surprised.   
ok, odd and all as this might sound, this could be a VERY smart move by MS, in strategy terms, not actual product.   Up to now, MS could never do an 'Apple' on it and produce all the SW and HW themselves. Would cause war. So they had to do the SW only and move into other markets with integrated systems like the Xbox.   Now, they start thinking that maybe Jobs was right and we are starting in the PostPC era, so they see an opening. So they do this. All the other...
Has AppleInsider been hacked? When I go to the home page I get an advert that loudly proclaims to me and all in my office, in audio, that I have won. Looks like a scam advert.   If you havent been hacked and are putting up adverts like that then I think its off to MacObserver for me from now on.
I am sure you mean that the hardware manufacturers devices "sell" , and COLLECTIVELY, it might be 2:1 . Google dont really make anything from the hardware sales of others. As to whether Android outsells, that a whole different matter considering it is a 'free' OS.    Back to the old saying of Turnover is Vanity, Profit is Sanity.   Let them throw as much of it out there as they want, my bet is on the ones making more money with less.
500 dollars??... thats not going to get them very far !! :)   i seem to recall that nokia already tried the "lets have multiple versions of the OS" in the last decade and that was a large contirution to their decline.    what makes samsung think they will be able to produce and support an OS and UI? It take a long time and alot of effort to get this right. There is alot more to OS than just compiling the source. Its the UI, updates, eco system, HOW new features...
i too think that Apple are likely to release new products in , or around, the usual time they have issued new poducts in the past. If not, they will issue them at slightly different times to last year. I would reckon that if Apple continue to grow at their recent pace, then their share price will go up, but if their market share and profits contract then there is the possibility of the share going down.   However, even though I am putting my neck on the line here,...