or Connect

Posts by seanie248

Ah, bless, poor fellow, insecurity has taken over and reduced you to this. Dont worry, everyone will soon stop giving thoughts and opinions and only follow your views soon. Because they all know "shit" about anything if its not your view.   My point of reasoning with Google is that each service can be accessed in the main, even if other services are down. I am sure they all have integration, but not *reliant* on each other. Apples iCloud on the other hand, is a central...
Never said anything about size of client base.   Just Googles setup seems more modular (which can be a much better approach in some ways)    I could be wrong, I have no knowledge of the exact inner working of each companies system, its just the impression i get is that Google is more modular
AWS Rock Solid? Come on... do you read the tech news at all... they suffer ALOT. And Netflix is primarily powered by AWS, so if they are spotty, then AWS is spotty. From my point of view, its much easier to build a system that streams a selected movie/tv show, than one that has all the issues of emil/messaging/music/docs and all the other contact/calendar syncing that goes on across multiple devices. Apple certainly do not have the same good record as Google, but then...
wooooo... the FREE service that Apple provides is out for short period !! better call the FBI, CIA, Interpol. It must have caused riots and revolutions !! If it really put anyone out that much, as in they *rely* on this service for making money, then maybe these people need to grow up and use a commercial service. Get what you pay for is the key here. Amazing Solutions to Cloud Outages ( these ACTUALLY work!! ) - Photo Stream not showing photos? Wait a while - iMessages...
"for owners of current Parallels customers"   Damn, I sold my Parallels customer only last week. He was good to have around for a while, typing, cooking etc, but just had to sell him.
From the Video:   Smart Tv's Smart Phones Smart Tablets Smart Cameras   Obviously the product naming mantra is a tongue in cheek irony that does not extend to the company execs.   Personally, I'm sick of all these "smart" labels on devices. Its only as smart as the user (not saying much in most cases) How long before they stick a 2.0 on them TV 2.0.   bla.. its friday, beer!
Have to agree with dasanman69 on this one. It is an untruth that amazon 'will' raise prices. It's very likely, but not definite.But let's not get too caught up in the finer details of the dictionary meanings of our words. I think the overall idea is still understood. Giving them a virtual monopoly could be very bad.Fair play to apple. Kind of old days sticking it to the man! Only now having billions to back yourself up with. I think most of us would love just one shot at...
no, i'd say it was written into the original deal to develop word and excel for the original mac ....... !!??!!
08 MacBook pro with 4gb ram and it's never been faster. Safari give odd refresh issues when scrolling though. Not too big a deal I do wish apple would change 1 thing in safari though and have submitted it regularly since they took it away in 5.1 The progress bar only gives activity feedback when main page loads. Load anything in an iframe/ frame and no indication it is doing anything. Used to before, but taken away in 5.1. Can't understand why. Please, if anyone agrees...
so when will be see the Amazon Car or the Amazon Garbage Collection Service?   Other companies do this too and make money from it, so seeing as the trend these days is to copy something successful and try get into "a piece of that pie" why dont they try and diversify completely and offer a service in pretty much everything. Amazon Airline, Amazon Oil, Amazon Fridges etc   Not just pointing the finger at Amazon here, Facebook, Google and loads of others are doing...