or Connect

Posts by iCarbon

Would it have killed you to organize the list by state?!?!!
B**tards! I like my unlimited plan! (at least its something, now where's the free tethering?)
  Please, please, please, have an editor read your copy before you post it. I can't even figure out what you're actually saying. Does the final design employ glass on the rear of the unit? or does it just look like glass?  
I guess my main concern about this idea is that not everyone has an iphone. If I didn't have an iphone and I bought a car, I'd bee damn annoyed about that extra useless button cluttering up the steering wheel.   even if its just an option, there'll be a blank button sitting there if you don't opt for it.
sounds like the "security firm" might have a vested interest in the malware...     D'OH, beat me to it.
Greenpeace seems to be the red-headed stepchild of the environmental movement, causing more backwards movement than anything else. Given that modern coal plants are among the cleanest energy sources after nuclear, I'm not clear on what non-renewable resource they expect Apple to use, or why they think that burning coal in the middle of the coal belt is somehow worse than transporting oil or LNG into the region. don't they understand the idea of "Buy Local?"
I could see this being a temptation for my ipad -- I have a cellular chip, but usually don't use the connection -- if ATT would let me use it only for apps that pay for it, then I would consider using them. imagine -- paying $0.50 for a mail app that used the cellular connection without having to pay for the cellular connection. not that I imagine ATT letting that happen in a million years...
How about an apple store in Bloomington Indiana?!? 40,000 undergrads deserves one!
my issue with this has nothing to do with my hopes or dream for the American economy. I just think that this is going to work every bit as crappily as big pharma outsourcing. It just hasn't been profitable for them in the vast majority of cases. My understanding is that outsourcing basic labor is fine (for example, big pharma asking for a library of 1,000 random compounds to fill out a patent), but when you need real quality control and creative input (in big pharma, the...