or Connect

Posts by iCarbon

I keep seeing the nano's success being attributed to its price; its not just that. The new nano's are one of the best put together products that Apple has ever produced. Where this item excels is when you slip it into your pants pocket and forget that its there (and know that it will survive). Try doing that with a touch. I don't need or want a giant piece of electronic crap (no matter how awesome) cluttering up my pockets. Nor do I want a chunk of plastic and glass on my...
Ummm... considering that it can take anywhere from 5 to 10 years to get a patent, these might be the guys who came up with the idea in the first place, which makes intel and amd genuine infringer's. On the other hand, I would be surprised if buying technology from an infringer is illegal - it seems to me that it would take an incredible amount of resources and raise the cost of technology to require companies check all potentially applicable patents on items that they buy...
This is in reference to borg_drone add Wayland part of the freedom of speech is the freedom to not speak. I would appreciate it if both of these posters would exercise that freedom. As for Eisner's comments -- if the online system isn't profitable, then simply offer a profit-sharing deal to writers -- for ever $ made, X amount is paid.... I wonder why the studios aren't offering that.... couldn't be due to a lack of willingness to share profit, could it -- there...