or Connect

Posts by iCarbon

and a merry christmas to all! why are these suits coming out now? Is there some advantage to announcing them while the lawyers and judges are likely out of the office?
Is it just me, or is it strange that shutting a plant down for 3 days could limit production by 20% over 2 months?
I also have had this problem a few times. I find that simply transferring one more song onto the phone seems to work pretty well... now to figure out what my apple login is...
I think that the agreement with Apple Corp likely explicitly forbids this... which just means that Apple should team up with them to do it.
If you want a balanced dialog, try a neutral site... this is an apple rumors site, as such most people on it are pro-apple. That said, this looks like the inevitable result of having everyone ignore everyone else's IP.
When did Apple start having a chemical sciences division?
I'd buy that for a dollar. does it come with bluetooth?
They openly admit to being a sponsor... I can't say I appreciate ads being disguised as articles on a news site.
Not sure how it happened, but I've had office 11 for a few days now (maybe academics get it early?). Anyway, my main complaint is that it still screws up files copied from Chemdraw (a simple drawing program used by organic chemists nearly ubiquitously), so that they cannot be reedited ever again once pasted into an Office document. very frustrating.
Will this push notification wake a computer from sleep? I'm not sure if I would consider this a plus or minus if it did -- on the one hand, I like the idea of being able to call a computer regardless of whether its in use (I have all my computers sleep after 5 min of unuse; I'm kind of a greenie) But on the other hand, I don't like the idea of any processes running while the computer is in sleep mode. thoughts?