or Connect

Posts by battiato1981

Phsst …  revenue is up 12% YoY, and EPS is up 20% YoY.  I'll take that any day. Far more important than any one product stat, even the iPhone, despite people who try to paint Apple as a one trick pony. 
Even his analogy rings wrong - flat out lifting an iPad and paying nothing. Not saying that I support his argument but if I understand his position, it would be more analogous to someone going to an Apple store, selecting a $400 iPad and paying $370 for it and leaving the store, even though it wasn't on discount. He wasn't paid nothing for his work, just less that he thinks he wouldn't gotten if the companies hadn't colluded.   I think that the companies were mostly...
 Most people consider a iPad a laptop surrogate, but no one in their right mind considers a dumb phone to be a PC. I mean no one … ever.
I'm really hoping that Apple wins all these damages and more.   Not only do they deserve it, but it might​ almost cover the damages that they could be owing from their portion of the class action, anti-poaching lawsuit!
Long over due, hoping this rumor is true and that springtime is the launch date.
This whole case truly makes my head spin. Going to the WSJ and reading the comment section there is mostly an exercise in the vast spectrum of political spin doctoring leaning heavily toward the side of 'well, all those SV democrats supported Obama so I hope they finally learn but I doubt it' kind of thing. At least one very serious commenter believes that Bromwich is also empowered to determine why Apples hardware 'costs so much more than the market average'.   I find...
> ahem <   Boo, Hiss!   There, I voted my shares.   The man cares only about the short term profit and then he is gone. 
    Given the context, I think you mean zenith?
 The point was never to lower your personal premium, but to provide affordable care for more, unfortunately not all, of our people and put a brake on the runaway cost increases of care. My premiums are going up too, not sure by how much yet since I haven't selected which plan for my family yet. I make too much to qualify for any subsidy - lucky me. My families benefits will increase, I'll pay my way and I suppose help fund the subsidies for others with lower incomes. I...
They need gaming integration and some version of a body motion sensor would be a natural for them. Besides mere catch-up with that, maybe they can leap-frog.